Updated at 2020-03-27
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.0.2 compared to the FW1.0.1 on M15:
1. Added Google Play framework(if you do not need it, you could unistall it from Settings->Apps->Google Play services);
2. Added FiiO Music widget(long press the homepage to pop up widget lists, and then choose FiiO Music to put it on the homepage);
3. Added grouping tracks by Album Artist category(You can select the Artist or Album Artist in the Settings->Artist List Display. This upgrade requires a database update, please scan for music again.);
4. Added displaying volume level numbers on the status bar（You can enable it in the Settings->Display->Volume display）;
5. Added a new feature of scrolling displaying the currently played track while in a playlist;
6. Added a new feature of automatically pausing the playback after playing for 2 minutes without any headphones plugged in, so as to avoid triggering playback by mistakes;
7. Added global USB Audio output (from now on you can get USB Audio with no SRC for all third-party apps; currently only the PCM format is supported, the DSD format will be added in future update);
8. Fixed the issue where the Gapless playback would not work when playing DSD tracks;
9. Fixed the issue where the WiFi connection might drop when the screen is locked;
10. Fixed the issue where some buttons would still work when HOLD is set to ON;
11. Fixed the issue where a few types of tracks could not be played properly;
12. Fixed the issue where there might be noise when playing in Tidal with All to DSD set to ON;
13. Improved the sorting by Artist (now the articles 'the, a, an' at the beginning of the names will be ignored);
14. Improved the sorting of Japanese characters;
15. Improved the rule of HR audio quality classification (according to the JEITA standard);
16. Miscellaneous improvements on performances.
If you have installed the FiiO Music standalone version before upgrading the firmware, there will be two FiiO Music icons on the home page after the upgrade. To restore it, you can go to Settings -> Apps -> FiiO Music, tap "DISABLE" and then "ENABLE".
Please visit the M15 Firmware download page and download the M15 firmware FW1.0.2
How to upgrade the M11/M11PRO/M15：
The player supports online upgrade. If a new firmware is available and detected (with the player connected to Internet), you will find the update notification in the notification center. Then you can tap on it to enter the update menu for online upgrading.
If there's no update notification found, you can open the "Technical Support" app, enter the "Firmware Update" menu, then tap the "Check for updates" icon to check manually.
Also, the player can be upgraded locally using firmware package: Download the firmware file from FiiO website then copy the firmware package file to the internal memory or micro SD card; Open "Technical Support" app on the player, enter the "Firmware Update" menu, and select the firmware package file to upgrade.
USB DAC driver for Windows 7/8/10: click here
How to access the storage in computer: Click here