Separate names with a comma.
I got confused a bit. So this is dedicated toward the M15 and no the other thread ?
Nvm I pmed you
Since the FiiO 2019 Winter Launch Event, many users share their interest in our upcoming M15.
In order to let more users to try the M15 first, as well as provide more references for users who are interested in getting the M15, we are planning to hold the review tour of our FiiO M15.
Currently, we have three planned selection way. Please feel free to vote your choice or share your opinion by quoting this post.
1. The participators should join head-fi forum before 2018 Jan. 1st and the posts are not less than 2,000.
2. The participators should pay the deposit (80% of M15's price). We will refund the deposit via Paypal when next participator receive the review product.
3. The participators should meet the 1 or 2 condition. which means you have right to choose 1 or 2 condition to join the review.
1. If the participator would like to purchase the review product when the tour finished, we could also try to offer a best discount price.
2. All the participators will have a chance to purchase one of FiiO Model at 5-10% discount, the discount is based on your quality of the M15 review content.
If there is no so many reviewer would love to review it, the review tour may be cancelled finally.
FiiO Electronic Technology CO., LTD reserves all rights to interpret and amend the rules of this activity as necessary
I would like to be a reviewer of this unit.
While I do not meet condition #1,
I would be willing to meet condition #2.
However I travel a lot for business so I would need to know when the tour starts and will be going so I can make sure I am still in a place where I can recieve it.
- as per my previous post and background
"Given that I have spent the last month testing high end and TOTL DAPs as well as purchased a new recent TOTL CIEM ($3K+ range) - this recent news of coming M15 fits right onto my possible purchase DAP list I've been testing for awhile now.
I'm in the market to purchase and have been waiting to pull the trigger, I narrowed down to list of N6ii or Hiby R6Pro for my 2 Android DAP choices, or my non Android choices at the Cayin N8 or AK SP200."
So I would love to test and review the M15 in comparison and if the sound is good enough, become a purchaser.
I would love to review it. I've been on the lookout for a DAC and the Fiio with its AK4499 is my top choice.
Purchasing it with discount with be the cherry on top
Waiting for the giveaway.
interested in reviewing unit under condition 1.
no support by me until FiiO fixes all the issues / problems M7 -> M11!
what issues? I only read about the device getting warm
Does the M15 fully support Amazon Music HD with playback at full resolution up to 192/24 and accurate display of resolution being played for a track?
Micro gaps while music playing via BT LDAC! M7 -> M9 -> M11
ONLY FiiO models are affected, NO other devices of any other manufact are affected and NO, all files are playing fine @Different devices, EXCLUDING FiiO devices!
I am definitely interested. Option 2 please.
I just Signed up to vote for this