FiiO M15 Audio Player | Dual AK4499EQ | 7490 mAh Battery | 64 GB ROM | $1299.99
Jan 12, 2021 at 2:59 PM Post #3,421 of 4,083
Usually the screen reader is under accesbility options..

I am considering an android dap because this issue after suffering a retinal re-detachment. Currently I have a wony NW-WM1A, and u struggle at times to reach my music, e.g change album or view settings
Okay I’ll check, are there any screen readers that have to be installed through the play store?

Jan 12, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #3,422 of 4,083
Okay I’ll check, are there any screen readers that have to be installed through the play store?
Google has one already installed, i hqvent tried others as I switched from a Samsung galaxy A50 to iPhone due to bad intonation and pronunciation of the German language on the Android SR

Jan 13, 2021 at 4:39 AM Post #3,423 of 4,083
Google has one already installed, i hqvent tried others as I switched from a Samsung galaxy A50 to iPhone due to bad intonation and pronunciation of the German language on the Android SR
Dear friend,

I did not test this in our APP and not quite sure how the function work. Could this be realized by some related APP?
You could also try to test in the local store in your country: https://www.fiio.com/wheretobuy

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jan 13, 2021 at 7:41 AM Post #3,424 of 4,083
I have talk back kind of working... I can hear the clicks and other indicators it has except I can’t hear the voice through headphones... really weird I’m trying to figure out why

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:57 AM Post #3,425 of 4,083
I have talk back kind of working... I can hear the clicks and other indicators it has except I can’t hear the voice through headphones... really weird I’m trying to figure out why
Weird, try adjusting volume ?, when you can hear the voice try out fiio music

Jan 13, 2021 at 9:02 AM Post #3,428 of 4,083
Same thing in Fiio music, it runs with talkback on and I can click around, I can hear the feedback on me clicking around over the music but I don’t hear a voice. Really weird... if I can figure it out I’ll let you know
Thanks, so ood as I have my Samsung A50 paired via koss portapros and also voa BT to my Sony NW-WM1A acting as BT RECEIVER and in both cases I hear the voice

Jan 13, 2021 at 12:38 PM Post #3,431 of 4,083
Cascade is 4-5 times cheaper, is it this valuable?
Hmmm, I personally just really like the Cascade and find it pairs well with the M15. The Edition 15 Veritas has really fantastic vocals, I find the M15 already has really nice vocals so I find the pairing with the Cascade makes the headphones even better. The Veritas goes very well except I don’t find the M15 makes them sound better, but they still sound great.
I would say that trying the Veritas before you buy them is a good idea, I’m not sure if they are actually worth the pricetag, except I always listen to them... I got them as a pair for my Diana Phi’s since they are very different, the Phi’s are probably more technical but the Veritas is my favourite all time headphone now.
The reviews are so so though so it may just be my preference.

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:12 PM Post #3,433 of 4,083
Well, I don't need quantity but quality. I had Lcd2 fazor and now fostex th909, so for the time being it's ok, the sound is immense. I kind of had it with iems, they are still good on the go but I'd like to have some closed backs for isolation. Edition 15 is open so maybe in the future. There is an online shop selling them in my country but different city. I almost never have the possibility to listen before I buy. Of course I can return them.
There are plenty of options though, but for sure they are not worth the retail price, e.g. ~2000 usd/euro for things like hd820, mdr-1z, stellia, lcd-xc, edition 5 (which is on sale now, maybe I'll get it)

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #3,434 of 4,083
Well, I don't need quantity but quality. I had Lcd2 fazor and now fostex th909, so for the time being it's ok, the sound is immense. I kind of had it with iems, they are still good on the go but I'd like to have some closed backs for isolation. Edition 15 is open so maybe in the future. There is an online shop selling them in my country but different city. I almost never have the possibility to listen before I buy. Of course I can return them.
There are plenty of options though, but for sure they are not worth the retail price, e.g. ~2000 usd/euro for things like hd820, mdr-1z, stellia, lcd-xc, edition 5 (which is on sale now, maybe I'll get it)
The Edition 15 Veritas is a closed version of the 15, I was looking at an edition 5 because the fit looks similar. The fit on the 15 is fabulous! I use the M15 with a shoulder strap and do all the chores around the house.
Let me know how the edition 5 pairs with the M15 if you get it I am quite interested, the bass quality on the edition 15 is amazing, but the quantity with the cascades is more.

Jan 13, 2021 at 3:50 PM Post #3,435 of 4,083
I have also LCD 2 fazor and doing wonders with guitars over M15, also using Meze 99 for closed hp pairing wonderfully for trance (Brejcha and such), aiming for MDR-1Z but need to try before , to make sure it pairs well and fits my had, as Sony's are not tight on a head, and I like them firm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back