FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |
Nov 4, 2019 at 7:09 PM Post #676 of 1,929
Damn, eBay delivered the case today, that was fast!

Nov 5, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #677 of 1,929
Damn, eBay delivered the case today, that was fast!

Nice, I was regretting ordering the dd case from aliexpress back when @Carlsan recomended that "SK-M11" off e-bay. You still have the other case coming right? When it finally arrives please comment on which one is better. DD case's back looks so thicck, worried it will grow the pro to dx220 girth. I ordered on 10/24/19 and its still stuck between ready for shipment and departing origin.

I've also noticed significantly less heat after about 20 hours of use. After the first 2 hours of continued use it was about as warm as a heating pad set ~7/10, now it maxes out at around 3/10. Anyone else notice the heat issue fix its self with burn in? I'm honestly super surprised there but be such a noticeable change.

btw I've found the greatest trick to improve sq. Listen while laying down in a dark room with a pillow over your eyes. I used love this before I got into the hobby but haven't had the option with large heavy headphones. music + sensory deprivation :ksc75smile:

Nov 5, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #678 of 1,929
Nice, I was regretting ordering the dd case from aliexpress back when @Carlsan recomended that "SK-M11" off e-bay. You still have the other case coming right? When it finally arrives please comment on which one is better. DD case's back looks so thicck, worried it will grow the pro to dx220 girth. I ordered on 10/24/19 and its still stuck between ready for shipment and departing origin.

I've also noticed significantly less heat after about 20 hours of use. After the first 2 hours of continued use it was about as warm as a heating pad set ~7/10, now it maxes out at around 3/10. Anyone else notice the heat issue fix its self with burn in? I'm honestly super surprised there but be such a noticeable change.

btw I've found the greatest trick to improve sq. Listen while laying down in a dark room with a pillow over your eyes. I used love this before I got into the hobby but haven't had the option with large heavy headphones. music + sensory deprivation :ksc75smile:
Slightly OT but is DD very slow to respond off AliExpress? I've asked them a question about another product and no reply. I'm worried if I place an order with them it'll take weeks to arrive, even if I choose DHL. Does anyone have a direct contact email for DD?

Nov 5, 2019 at 8:32 AM Post #679 of 1,929

The DD case is not nearly as thick as I thought it would be. I'm happy I got it, it looks and fits good. Here's the problem, there's only one cut out on the left, which exposes the vol wheel but not the play/pause nor the next/last track. I can still pause it just by pushing the area of the button but not the latter.

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #680 of 1,929
I'm happy with ebay case. The buttons are covered but they work fine.

Nov 5, 2019 at 9:21 AM Post #681 of 1,929

Yup

Nov 5, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #683 of 1,929
Nov 5, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #684 of 1,929
I'm not out of 20 hours yet for the heat loss comparison. Still frying eggs. But this baby can sure chew up battery power (as mentioned previously.) 62% to 31% in 2 hours running WiFi, Amazon HD (all CD quality, no ULTRA), no EQ, no all to DSD, and my Sony MDR-Z7s. Sure does sound premo good though...

Nov 5, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #685 of 1,929
I'm not out of 20 hours yet for the heat loss comparison. Still frying eggs. But this baby can sure chew up battery power (as mentioned previously.) 62% to 31% in 2 hours running WiFi, Amazon HD (all CD quality, no ULTRA), no EQ, no all to DSD, and my Sony MDR-Z7s. Sure does sound premo good though...
That doesn't sound right. Should get 8 hours per charge.

Nov 5, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #686 of 1,929
I definitely get less hours when streaming but not that bad!

Nov 5, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #688 of 1,929
battery should last at least 7-8hrs
I listen (stream on amazon) to IEM on balanced output for at least 4hrs a day at work and my battery is still around 60% at the end of the day.

Nov 5, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #689 of 1,929
OK, so I really like the "ebay case" ; snug fit, great feel, soft and tactile...
20191105_164340.jpg
20191105_164346.jpg
20191105_164352.jpg
20191105_164403.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back