1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Next

Last
  1. KC33
  2. szore
    It hasn't been delivered yet...

3. KC33
    I can't tell if Fiio installed a screen protector, can anyone confirm? Reason I'm asking is I have a small chip on the front edge of the screen so I'm hoping it's the screen protector and not the unit.

4. szore
    There is no protector. How did you chip it?

5. KC33
    I have no idea, I just happened to notice it this morning. That's what I get for using it without a case.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  6. jmills8
    I use my daps on the go , I have daps from 2008 and no scratch. Im using 9 daps no cases zero scratches. How will it get a scratch in my pocket or hand ?

7. szore
    That sucks... I have a habit of wrapping my earphones and cable around the dap and sticking it in my pocket, and the iem must have put a small scratch on the back of mine... It's really small, but I really wanted to keep the unit mint. Cant wait for that case to get here.

8. szore
    Yes, I really do. I have new cl2 and new PW cable, so they all need to burn in, but the sound is settling down and it's awesome. Sometimes if its not a great recording, or even if it is, the mids and vocals can be a 'little' forward, but I switched tips from the CL2 stock to the peeled Mandarines, and the mids are now controlled and smooth and perfect. It's just as good as the 1000M, perhaps a bit better, even.

Shareknow likes this.
  9. szore
    Drop it? Put it in your pocket and not realise your keys are there? Holding it and walking and accidently bang it? Ton of ways. i was holding my 1000M in my hand at my desk in work, and i stretched and banged it against the hand gel dispenser hanging on the wall behind me...

10. kdphan
    I take mine everywhere, including int’l flights and so on. It’s bound to have scratches if I don’t have a case.

I stand at work so if I have my iem plugged in and accidentally walk away, that means my DAP is hitting the floor. So yeah, I take precautions.

11. jmills8
    Only dropped once since 2007 and thats cause I used a case for a week. Used the case of the Cayin N8 $3500 USD and the N8 slide out and fell on the concrete sidewalk. Im in HK do keys in back pack , change stays home or in back pack.

12. jmills8
    Im on the go 2.5 hours six days a week for the last 11 years , only had one vacation. I walk 15 mins to catch a 3 trains , then walk , then get on a bus then walk 10 mins. I coach then walk get in a bus then walk then a taxi. Then walk to catch three trains , walk to get food then walk 20 mins back home. When dap not in my pocket then its in a bullet water proof case.

obileye obiyemi likes this.
  13. kdphan
    Just like my iPhone
    If I don’t put a case on it, it’s guaranteed to have a ding

14. jmills8
    Phone just screen protector.

15. kdphan
    Yeah, that’s a no for me.
    Always in a clear case.

First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37