1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. JLW654
    The more you read on these forums the more you think that the "new thing" will be the best ever...never ending circle.

gLer likes this.
  2. gLer
    Which is exactly why I’m waiting for the experienced and credible reviewers to chime in, not the honeymoon period buyers.

3. szore
    As an audiophile enthusiast I WANT new things! Thats the joy of the hobby.

4. JLW654
    It's an untreatable disease you know?

hornytoad likes this.
  5. szore
    More cowbell!

CackalackyKen likes this.
  6. JLW654
    I had to Google that one..! But now I understand I agree...

7. KC33
    It sounds very good, plenty of power, drives my HD650 no problem, THX has zero noise and allows for a less "technical" presentation. (as compared to the M11) For me it checks all the boxes, including the UI at a price I can live with. I would have liked to see a larger battery, a case:anguished: and a cable capable of data transfer. They pretty much cheaped out on the accessories.

8. hornytoad
    Output power of the Hiby is much higher . Screen on the M11 pro is nicer and weighs less .

I prefer the Hiby audio quality . The amp to me in the Hiby is far superior .

9. KC33
    When did you get the M11pro?

10. hornytoad
    Last Week

11. VanLifeHiFi
    Listening for a day with the LC-4.4D after having the LC-4.4C tying the m11pro and FH7 together for a couple weeks.

Didn't expect a difference but there is and I love it. The bass got meatier, soundstage opened up more and even less distortion.

Really lets me get lost in the sound and appreciate the music instead of the hardware.

If anyone gets the chance to try the Empyrean with this player please let me know what you think. I'm considering selling my Elear and saving up a bit to make the leap and want to know if the m11pro will be "enough" of a stepping stone before getting a high end desktop dac/amp like an iDSD or Hugo 2.

Thanks again Fiio, you've got a great product I hope to enjoy for the next few years... :)

12. atahanuz
    Can someone compare sound quality of M11 (Pro or not) with iFi xDSD ?

13. MWeston
    Hi James,

Will the M15 use a THX amp or will that feature be exclusive to the M15 Pro when it comes out? If that is the case, any update on when the M15 Pro might be considered for release, even if no exact date is known at this time?

Thanks!

14. pepitomanaloto
    I read somewhere that fiio uses a different config for its bal out port, like the ground is in a different position, and would need a bal cable specific for fiio. Is this true? Is there an industry standard for the bal out wiring for DAPs?

15. atahanuz
    Where to buy? Can't use Amazon

Light - Man likes this.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last