1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11Pro | Dual AK4497 | THX AAA 78 Headpone Amp | 5.15" 18:9 720P | Exynos 7872 | 3G Ram+64G Rom |

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by JamesFiiO, Sep 9, 2019.
First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last
  1. Kopf
    Because you told us you are in heaven but obviously we are talking to each other. How is it possible?
    The picture of Pinocchio came with a winking eye keep that in mind.

2. szore
    Did I spell liar right?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  3. Kopf
    Obviously not.

Edit: now I know the difference between lier and liar!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  4. szore
    Sexy!

20191016_192648.jpg

5. gLer
    Any comparisons available between the M11 Pro and HiBy R6 Pro? Specifically SQ, because FiiO will have the edge in UI and speed and HiBy will have the edge in full open Android and output power.

6. KC33
    Fiio must have changed their marketing strategy. In the past they would have sent out numerous units to reviewers by now.

7. Wyville
    FiiO is just letting their customers get first dibs. :wink:

8. KC33
    Ahh, so when are you gettng yours? :)

I received my unit a few days ago and I find it to be quite impressive. FH-7/LC-4.4D 4.4mm is a real nice combo and it drives the HD650 very nicely.

9. Luke Thomas
    Sorry this is a repeat,
    Looking the upgrade from the x5. I use Focal Clears and Bose bluetooth headphones.. Tidal service mQA, and ripped flac files. Do we like the M11 or the M11 Pro. Thanks for your knowledge.

10. szore
    I have about 100 hours on mine and it is burning in nicely: mids are smooth and airy with tons of detail and the soundstage is deep wide tall and layered. Cant wait to see what they do with the M15 pro....

11. Wyville
    No idea, but good to hear you are happy with your M11 Pro.

12. gLer
    It is taking an inordinate amount of time for the real reviewers to get them, no just the early adopters and fanboys. Definitely very different to the M11 - the Pro is almost a stealth release by comparison, as if they didn’t want to make a big fuss about it. It definitely won’t be selling anywhere near the volumes of the M11, and has serious competition from the likes of the DX220, R6 Pro and the midrange A&Ks.

I think the timing is actually not great for FiiO, with all the big guns releasing their ~$400-$500 DAPs at the same time, all of which of course will be “the best thing since sliced bread”.

And FiiO have shot themselves in the foot by announcing an M15 release for December. If you’re in the market for a dap and have $700 to spend, why would you buy the Pro when the flagship is just around the corner?

just musing.

Light - Man likes this.
  13. Dmitry89
    Probably, the flagship of the company will cost significantly more than the M11Pro. I assume the price will be around $ 900 for the M15 version. M15Pro will cross the line of $ 1,000. But these are my subjective assumptions.

14. JLW654
    The only trouble is that there is always n new model coming out..!!

15. szore
    Well that's the hobby end of it. Some people get the 'end game' rig, and they are on to other things. Some people like to just buy used stuff, keep it for a while, then sell it, just they can demo a lot of things that interest them, that's enthusiast, but yes, as a a hobby it can get expensive.

First

Back
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Next

Last