1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fiio M11 Pro $600 is coming - Will you Purchase it ?

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by lolsunny, Jul 30, 2019.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last
  1. Bola27
    Well I just got the fiio m11 pro and my main headphones is the westone w80 and I'm happy to report there is absolutely no hiss while using the player... Now I'm debating if its better then the cowon plenue 2

The eq on the cowon is obviously way better. I still don't know how to use the fiio :<

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Cat Music likes this.
  2. Cat Music
    If the M11 Pro is better than the P2 then it is a safe purchase!

3. rurika
    Any one has problem with M11 Pro playback ?
    Mine stop playing after a while. Sometimes 10 tracks, sometime just 2 tracks or sometimes 4 tracks. But every time it will stop after the end of the track.

Everything great except this hassle.

Edited
    Try to reset database ... hope it will help.
    I think the problem is this. There are some track that was add in the "now playing list" but the actual files are missing (because it was on the other memory card). Don't know why it always in those playlist. Try to add a new playlist but it still there. So, reset database and its gone. Still no problem after that.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Cat Music likes this.
  4. KC33
    You're the third person to mention this so I hope Fiio is listening.

ETA:If I have the same problem it's going right back. I'm not waiting around for the old "we'll address this with a firmware update". Been there done that.

Cat Music likes this.
  5. Barnacle Boy
    Interested to hear about the comparison between the Pro and the Plenue 2.

Cat Music and cr3ativ3 like this.
  6. Bola27
    I bought the plenue 2 last week from amazon and the fiio m11 pro from amazon and it arrived yesterday.. I didn't compare the both of them too much but I did like the sound of the fiio m11 pro much better because it sounded more fuller and the bass sounded more clean with my westone w80. But That's probably because the fiio has a much better amp than the plenue 2. The plenue 2 sounded rather thin and weak. I just returned the plenue 2 back to amazon today. .The only thing i liked about the plenue 2 is the way it feels on your hands, it feels very premium , you can feel the steel and the sturdness of the device.. The fiio feels extremely cheap, it feels like you holding a plastic phone xD
    And How can they not sell any cases for this dap!? !?? I'm scared of leaving it in my pocket in fear of it'll get starch

Cat Music likes this.
  7. cr3ativ3
    plenue 2 is old , and has a weak amp , you should had go for the mk2 or PL instead of the 2 :)

Cat Music likes this.
  8. Barnacle Boy
    Thanks for the details Bola27...the P2 without EQ sounds bad compare to M11 but once the JetEffect 7 & BBE are on, that's another story.

dsrk, Cat Music and cr3ativ3 like this.
  9. Cat Music
    It would also be interesting to compare the M11 Pro vs ifi Micro BL !!! ...

10. KC33
    I'm holding the Pro in my hand right now and I don't find anything cheap about it at all. I agree that this whole case deal really blows.

Dmitry89 likes this.
  11. Luke Thomas
    Just got the itch to up grade my x5 . I use Tidal and flac files. Should I buy the M11 or the M11 Pro? Thanks

12. sect44
    I compared Fiio M11 non Pro with P2 MK2 and Cowon is a much better overall product. The amp is very good and doesn't sound thin at all but no streaming which I prefer.

Nayparm, dsrk, cr3ativ3 and 1 other person like this.
  13. cr3ativ3
    I have the plenue L and it’s no way near thin :)

Nayparm and dsrk like this.
  14. dsrk
    My Cowon PM2 is on it's way to accompany with my X7II.

Nayparm and cr3ativ3 like this.
  15. atahanuz
    I had a DX220, I installed Fiio Music App on it but the app and the remote control by my phone was extremely laggy.
    How fluid is the Fiio Music App on M11 PRO when controlled by a smartphone?

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Next

Last