[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Nov 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM Post #7,171 of 9,288
Hello.

I bought the Neutron several months through paypro. But Now it says that My trial periods are over.
And I went to setting-help-and add my email. Neutron won't recognize my email.

I need some help.

And this is for my M11

Thank you

You literally have to add an email app to the M11, then add your email address to accounts in Android settings, then back to Neutron settings. It’s in the Neutron thread here, where the developer is active.

Nov 16, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #7,172 of 9,288
I like Poweramp as well - but the output to Hi Res confuses me - it doesn't output the native resolution of the file right? Everything is upscaled? Am I right?

I'm not aware of any issue with it altering the output resolution. If I plug the device into my Marantz receiver, it displays the correct Resolution output. Although I seem to remember that Poweramp output through a digital cable is capped at 48kHz so if I plug it in I tend to use FiiO app.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #7,173 of 9,288
having problem with my desktop using m11, it stutters on videos and music, but not in games, im using latest firmware, original cable on usb 3.0 port

Nov 16, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #7,174 of 9,288
You literally have to add an email app to the M11, then add your email address to accounts in Android settings, then back to Neutron settings. It’s in the Neutron thread here, where the developer is active.

I didn’t have to. I just created a burner email account and set it up according to what neutron said. Allowing tnird party apps or such I can’t remember You have to use the same password as your email’s though though.

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:58 AM Post #7,177 of 9,288
Dear friend,

Would you mind sending one of this AAC file to us for check? As for the scanning problem, please also send a log file to us:
How to grab the log files from M11: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/239924.html

Thanks in advanced!

Best regards
I sent the AAC sample, and the log files, within 24 hours of this request, but haven't heard anything back so I still can't play my AAC files. So just a nudge, because I have a lot of AAC files and it sucks not to be able to play them.

Also, part of the original reason FiiO's request of the log files is because it was taking 40 minutes to rebuild indexes from my SD card on ~25k songs, when other people say it should only take a few minutes. I have tried both sd card slots for the test with no appreciable difference, so it isn't a problem with which card slot I'm using.

Nov 18, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #7,180 of 9,288
Nov 19, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #7,181 of 9,288
I sent the AAC sample, and the log files, within 24 hours of this request, but haven't heard anything back so I still can't play my AAC files. So just a nudge, because I have a lot of AAC files and it sucks not to be able to play them.

Also, part of the original reason FiiO's request of the log files is because it was taking 40 minutes to rebuild indexes from my SD card on ~25k songs, when other people say it should only take a few minutes. I have tried both sd card slots for the test with no appreciable difference, so it isn't a problem with which card slot I'm using.
Dear friend,

We have replied you about that when we received your email. We have forwarded you files to the engineer for check. It may still take some time for the engineer to check your issue.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 19, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #7,182 of 9,288
Dear friend,

We have replied you about that when we received your email. We have forwarded you files to the engineer for check. It may still take some time for the engineer to check your issue.

Best regards
Ah, so you did! I forgot I even got the receipt/acknowledgement but there it is in my mail box. My bad. Thanks for the response.

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #7,183 of 9,288
@FiiO please can you reply to this? I posted it about 9 days ago....thanks kindly...

@FiiO

Is there any plan to resolve the issues of adding tracks to playlists? If one exceeds around 600 tracks to add to any playlist at any one time, the Fiio app crashes. It would be nice to be able to add, for example "all tracks from card 2" to a playlist, or select all items in a search to a playlist, without fear of crashing the app.

As I can't install UAPP, which really would be my preferred app, it's getting a bit frustrating to have to think of work-arounds either due to app limitations or bugs.

Thanks in advance.

and this

When in browse folder mode, I cannot add folders to playlists

Nov 19, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #7,185 of 9,288

I have the same issue with a looooong time..!! (Upto an hour) rebuilding database 25k files. But it plays aac without problem, well, 50% satisfaction will do for now..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back