[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Sep 20, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #6,602 of 9,288
is there a way to add an artist to playlist in the Fiio app? IE touch local artist, select an artist, select all albums and then touching the playlist icon does nothing. It seems that the only way is to add each album individually, also in my AK70 it was really easy to create on the fly playlist - have artist playing, select another artist/album/genre and then touch the select icon and then "select play icon" and it would bring up two options - add in order or add after playing - and boom your smiling. If this is not possible is there another music player that is more intuitive like the AK player?

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #6,603 of 9,288
So, again, please advise in these two things:

Did someone has Hifiman HE-560 and will tell me if this headphones are driveable with M11? With using standard and balanced connectors? Thank you :)

And the second one, I like a way that my HE-4xx works with M11, but I found a little lack of bass punch in 20Hz sections. I was plugged in my M11 via coaxial to Yamaha A-S301 amp, and improve bass notes on it (in decreases/increases 20Hz with it's knob) and was very very pleased with the sound. So I looking for a global adnroid equalizer app which will work fith FiiO Music and Tidal apps, and which give me a possibility to improve bass notes in this frequency.

I found that Hiby Music player has nice MSEB option, when you are able to select tuning frequencies (20Hz - 20kHz, 40Hz - 40kHz, 100Hz - 100kHz), and for 20/20, option Bass Extension set to +20 - it works very well for me.

But Hiby Music player is no as good as Fiio Music in terms of usability, and it's equalizer and mentioned MSEQB works only it it.

So, is there a possibility to global access to fine tuning equalization?

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:35 AM Post #6,604 of 9,288
Amazon support has been useless
Will just have to wait for a new update at a later time.
Dear friend,

We checked again and found that it may becuase of the failure for connecting to the server of Amazon Music. You could try to contact the Amazon support and we will keep following this issue.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Sep 21, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #6,605 of 9,288
Hi

I got now M9 but am not happy about that you can onlye get high res on qobuz when am on wifi and not in offline on move in park or in train. Wil M11 support qobuz 24bit high res like 24bit/96khz in offline mode ?

Now i need be on WiFi to get high res with M9

Sep 21, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #6,606 of 9,288
#FiiO Version 1.0.7 did not help the Amazon Music HD app problem. It will not play anything. I sent an email to Amazon, they had me reinstall everything which did nothing. Then they told me how to turn on logging in the app. I did and sent it to Amazon yesterday afternoon. Nothing back from them yet. I sure hope either FIIO or Amazon correct this.

Same issue for me. Installed exactly same version on M11 and my phone. Phone works, M11 does not. Allows to sign in, browse, add, download music. But hit play and you just get spinning icon.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #6,608 of 9,288
Amazon HD works (for me) on a Samsung S10 - Samsung Tablet - Kindle Fire - Moto G6 - Iphone 8. The only thing it does not work on is the M11. Fiio a little help please.
I wonder if this has something to do with the M11's sub-par Internet connection unless it's getting a 100% Wi-Fi signal. I know with mine if the Wi-Fi signal is sketchy, any online activity is VERY slow, and the likes of Tidal (which have poor buffering) will suffer, sometimes just spin and not actually play anything. Amazon's website states: "To stream Amazon Music HD titles without issues, you need a strong Internet connection." If you're getting anything less than an optimal Internet connection on your M11, I wouldn't even bother.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #6,609 of 9,288
I wonder if this has something to do with the M11's sub-par Internet connection unless it's getting a 100% Wi-Fi signal. I know with mine if the Wi-Fi signal is sketchy, any online activity is VERY slow, and the likes of Tidal (which have poor buffering) will suffer, sometimes just spin and not actually play anything. Amazon's website states: "To stream Amazon Music HD titles without issues, you need a strong Internet connection." If you're getting anything less than an optimal Internet connection on your M11, I wouldn't even bother.

THANK you for saying that, I thought I was the only one. Even 5ghz next to the router crawls.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #6,611 of 9,288
WiFi signal shouldn’t be a factor since offline music doesn’t even play.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #6,613 of 9,288
Could someone please tell me exactly what I need to do In order to delete a whole cd from the m11 that is on a card. Thanks
In fiio music you can select the folder (top right 3 check mark 3 lines icon), select the check mark next to the folder/file you want gone, and then press delete at the bottom.

Sep 21, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #6,614 of 9,288
Good Morning, I wish to purchase a DSD album from HDTracks and have it downloaded to my Mac. Will there be an issue downloading a DSD file to it and then transferring over to the M11? Do I follow the same procedure as I would moving a FLAC file over?

I just want to report that I'm enjoying the symmetry between the M11 and FH7 immensely but there has been a bit of learning curve in figuring stuff out. LOL. Thank you to all who have shared their knowledge and responses as it is much appreciated.

Sep 21, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #6,615 of 9,288
WiFi quality not the issue as affects downloaded music as well. Also I have no issues streaming Tidal, Qobuz over my mesh network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back