[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 20, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #4,306 of 9,287
I've had some weird behavior with neutron paused and the screen turned off. A couple of times the m11 has started on it's own. So to the poster a while back that said the unit was turning on in his pocket, well after what I've experienced it's possible. I also think this happened with fiio player too, but I have to check. I have the screensaver turned off btw. Anyone else have ghosts in the machine?

That was me. I was using hiby player at that time though.

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:03 PM Post #4,308 of 9,287
Hmm I will keep an eye on it. Mine definitely started on it's own:wink:
Good thing it hasn’t happened again. All occurences happened in a day so I think it’s a glitch we experience on devices from time to time. Not that much bothered by it.

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:11 PM Post #4,311 of 9,287
No but my apps are set to play through folders so it can run battery down lol
I haven’t had the chance to empty the battery on my unit. Will use it moderately for 3 days with battery around 30% left then charge it again. This thing is very efficient when idle. Hasn’t lost for more than 5% even if you left it idle for a day.

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:15 PM Post #4,312 of 9,287
Yeah the m11 kills it. I'm using neutron with some peq tweaks and the sound is unreal.
Oh M11 got it’s design queue from the older x5iii. It’s just improved on all aspects. Fiio should also release a smaller version of m11 at the size of x5iii with same internals and screen to body ratio.

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #4,313 of 9,287
Oh M11 got it’s design queue from the older x5iii. It’s just improved on all aspects. Fiio should also release a smaller version of m11 at the size of x5iii with same internals and screen to body ratio.

Not shure that's possible, the m11s has a more powerful amp, FPAG chip, bigger caps, bigger battery etc. Would be cool though

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #4,314 of 9,287
Not shure that's possible, the m11s has a more powerful amp, FPAG chip, bigger caps, bigger battery etc. Would be cool though
Agree. Though Fiio is really doing a great job in building up their name to be one of the contenders out there. It’s just that. there are still users who wouldn’t pay attention to their offerings just because they are Fiio. I’ve seen that a lot of times during our local audio meets here. People tend to skip trying up Fiio products available on the table.

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #4,315 of 9,287
Agree. Though Fiio is really doing a great job in building up their name to be one of the contenders out there. It’s just that. there are still users who wouldn’t pay attention to their offerings just because they are Fiio. I’ve seen that a lot of times during our local audio meets here. People tend to skip trying up Fiio products available on the table.

Audiosnobs, like it cant sound as good (if not better) cause it was cheaper LOL

upload_2019-7-20_23-47-59.jpeg

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:27 PM Post #4,317 of 9,287

Juj
More cash doesn't equal more quality always. Sometimes it's just more cash :wink:
Yeah specially nowadays china companies are catching up really fast. You don’t really have to spend thousands to get good audio.

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #4,318 of 9,287

Juj
Like most of the review sites nowadays. They would not rate anything Fiio on par or even compare it with the top dogs. Lol.

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:31 PM Post #4,319 of 9,287
Is there still much debate about the best music player app on for the M11? I've been using Poweramp paid. I've had issues with the Fiio app freezing, crashing, lagging, etc. I haven't tried anything else. Are there any apps that I should check out?

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:34 PM Post #4,320 of 9,287
Is there still much debate about the best music player app on for the M11? I've been using Poweramp paid. I've had issues with the Fiio app freezing, crashing, lagging, etc. I haven't tried anything else. Are there any apps that I should check out?
I am currently enjoying Hiby app more than the Fiios buggy music app. I think the rick is to find the best working app for you and use it till you find another better app. I currently don’t have any paid music apps so I am also speaking as a less experienced listener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back