[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 27, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #3,526 of 9,287
AAA-Design-Specifications.jpg

Info on the THX AAA amps. That "longer battery life" AAA-38 would be nice for uh, longer battery life.

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #3,529 of 9,287
The fires are going to crush the state someday. I grew up here and they seem like they’ve gotten much more frequent. California’s budget and spending issues are hugely nuanced in wonky ways, like how the direct ballot system in the state constitution earmarks money for certain things, limiting how the legislature can use tax funds.

My wife’s from Calgary, so we’re trying to create a family tradition to visit the mountains of the motherland every couple years.
Yes, I agree, it seems like California is just slowly burning away, and then there is drought. Heartbreaking from many perspectives, but I think people forget (certainly many Canadians) how much food is produced in California. I have seen food prices rise steadily as California struggles with climate change.

Nice that you get to visit Calgary, size wise (but not politically) Calgary is much like Ottawa where I live. Keep care and may the rains come soon and be plentiful for your lovely, and very important state. My paternal grandfather died a US citizen (he was born in NYC in 1916) so I have familial ties into the US. Cheers.

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:29 PM Post #3,530 of 9,287
Guys I am selling my M11. If anyone interested info is in sell section

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:43 PM Post #3,532 of 9,287
Qobuz Problems, anybody?

I started using the Qobuz service when I got the M11, and I like the variety of music they offer and the ability to have HiRes offline files. But I'm finding the Android app to be troublesome. The main problem is that often when I start it up for the first time and go to play a track in my offline library nothing happens. The play icon turns to a pause icon, but the track doesn't progress at all. Sometimes if I wait it out it will eventually start. Sometimes not.

If I turn on the M11 WiFi, connect to a network, and browse some other files in Qobuz that sometimes (but not always) gets things going. But that sort of negates the point of having offline files...I shouldn't have to go online to play them.

I'd be curious to hear from any other M11 users who are using the Qobuz app to see if something similar is happening.

Jun 27, 2019 at 2:20 PM Post #3,533 of 9,287
Hello I have the same problem Qobuz app updated and now fu@kt up again 100 + albums nothing plays.

Jun 27, 2019 at 2:58 PM Post #3,534 of 9,287
Sorry, just confirmed with our engineer and the new DK1K is not suitable for M11 cause all the audio output jack is on the bottom of M11, so the DK1K is useless for M11 .
Thank you James for checking. Disappointed to hear that - maybe I will get a wood dock, drill holes for the cables, and even glue the cables (USB-C and FiiO L21) in... hmmm.....

Jun 27, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #3,536 of 9,287
Is there any way to get an external m3u8 playlist into the playlist section of Fiio Music?

This works for me. move your playlist files m3u8 to one of your sd cards. Open it in fiio players folder view, select the add to playlist icon and import playlist. I keep the same folder structure on my SD cards as i do on the computer were i made the playlists in foobar.

Jun 27, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #3,537 of 9,287
This works for me. move your playlist files m3u8 to one of your sd cards. Open it in fiio players folder view, select the add to playlist icon and import playlist. I keep the same folder structure on my SD cards as i do on the computer were i made the playlists in foobar.
You are my personal superhero role model idol icon that I look up to at this moment.

Jun 27, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #3,538 of 9,287
You are my personal superhero role model idol icon that I look up to at this moment.
Thanks, but lets see if it works for you first :) I keep my music on sd2 and downloaded spotify on SD1, The reason this might be important is that i am not sure if this method will work for music saved across 2 separate cards if that is how your music is stored.

Jun 27, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #3,539 of 9,287
Thanks, but lets see if it works for you first :) I keep my music on sd2 and downloaded spotify on SD1, The reason this might be important is that i am not sure if this method will work for music saved across 2 separate cards if that is how your music is stored.
I'm completely different than how you store your music. SD1 is for streaming/audiobooks and SD2 is my music.
But it works like a charm. I stand by my previous statement :muscle::nose::open_hands:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back