[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 9, 2019 at 8:02 AM Post #2,491 of 9,288
Hello anyone have problems with the qubuz app very unstable on my fiio m11 ofline library does’nt work half the time app stops working tels me to wait
And then shuts down completely.

Problem solved reset player install everthing fresh set to import music on sd card everything works.

Jun 9, 2019 at 8:15 AM Post #2,492 of 9,288
Read what @JamesFiiO says above. Turn the M11 to 120 (full volume) and adjust the volume on your BT devices (headphones/car stereo etc.). Basically the way line out works. That works for me. I still don't see why the M11 is designed this way when other BT devices (like the iPhone) have equal wired/BT loudness, but that's just the way it is. Thankfully the M11 remembers the volume setting for wired and wireless separately, so when you plug in your IEMs its not going to blow your head off with max volume.

yep tried this still sounds supbar, will be seeing if other bts have this problem,

only apty-hd goes that high for bluetooth devices?

Jun 9, 2019 at 8:53 AM Post #2,494 of 9,288
its not my bluetooth devices because i have used these same devices on my iphone.
myabe your hype phone has non-standards included...it wouldn't be the first time.... :wink:
You can exchange your M11, but in my mind this will not fix your issue....

Sorry. We are talking about TWO different ways and everybody knows about limitations and many other things of your preferred devices....
Why do I have no problems reg. volume or connectivity with a STANDARD BT device?

Jun 9, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #2,496 of 9,288
Ok spent some time trying to get playlists to show up in the fiio app. I have been using Musicbee and Foobar to create these playlists and sync to the M11.

I can sync a playlist (M3U) from both no problem at all and all the songs show up in the M11 once scaned however the playlist does not.

After more searching this is what Fiio sugest http://fiio.net:8000/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=43891

Hope this helps

Juj

Jun 9, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #2,497 of 9,288
myabe your hype phone has non-standards included...it wouldn't be the first time.... :wink:
You can exchange your M11, but in my mind this will not fix your issue....

Sorry. We are talking about TWO different ways and everybody knows about limitations and many other things of your preferred devices....
Why do I have no problems reg. volume or connectivity with a STANDARD BT device?
You can't just always blame the other BT device bro, as great of a DAP it is even the M11 can have its faults sometimes :sweat_smile:

Jun 9, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #2,498 of 9,288
Totally I had a Hiby R6 where bluetooth did not work at all, I had to wait 2 months for refund but thats a different story.

Juj

Jun 9, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #2,499 of 9,288
Ok spent some time trying to get playlists to show up in the fiio app. I have been using Musicbee and Foobar to create these playlists and sync to the M11.

I can sync a playlist (M3U) from both no problem at all and all the songs show up in the M11 once scaned however the playlist does not.

After more searching this is what Fiio sugest http://fiio.net:8000/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=43891

Hope this helps

Juj
Thank you for finding this out. The fact that you/we have to do this is poor. Why is there no manual?
Anyway, I did what you said and what was in the link. Is this really the way to go about with playlists? It is not even working. Not on my M11. Tapping on a playlist (after endlessly scrolling to the end because tapping on a letter does not work here) I do see all my music, but tapping on it does nothing. To right: do you want to import it to the internal playlists? Yes, confirm. But nothing happens. Select all the numbers and at the bottom you can choose what to do, like adding to a playlist. But this also does not work. It looks like someone was still working on it when the launch was decided.

Jun 9, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #2,500 of 9,288
Thank you for finding this out. The fact that you/we have to do this is poor. Why is there no manual?
Anyway, I did what you said and what was in the link. Is this really the way to go about with playlists? It is not even working. Not on my M11. Tapping on a playlist (after endlessly scrolling to the end because tapping on a letter does not work here) I do see all my music, but tapping on it does nothing. To right: do you want to import it to the internal playlists? Yes, confirm. But nothing happens. Select all the numbers and at the bottom you can choose what to do, like adding to a playlist. But this also does not work. It looks like someone was still working on it when the launch was decided.

I have spent 3 hours trying this and to no luck as the M3U file is never found when importing playlist that I have in any folders.

I'll keep trying to get my playlists from my pc.

Juj

Jun 9, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #2,501 of 9,288
All I'm finding so far is that there is a noticeable more low end rumble when using the balanced plug aside from the volume which I love.

Jun 9, 2019 at 1:11 PM Post #2,502 of 9,288
All I'm finding so far is that there is a noticeable more low end rumble when using the balanced plug aside from the volume which I love.
You mean when you using balanced to get more MW you hearing more bass impact ?

Jun 9, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #2,503 of 9,288
Lol I just deleted a song from my m11 when I thought I was just deleting it out of my playlist. Gotta get used to this setup.

I am on pain pills though:)

Jun 9, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #2,504 of 9,288
DOESNT matter dude, the fact i am USING SBC with my bluetooth device thats SBC
and AT MAX VOLUME AT 120 it SHOULD BE REALLY LOUD,

again ITS SBC AND I AM ABLE TO PLAY IT AT 120 VOLUME AND VOLUME IS LOW.

WHEN I GO 120 VOLUME VIA WIRED MY EARS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE

AND AGAIN! BUY BETTER hardware!

btw: Volume @75 with pre-gain -4 dB AND replaygain 89 dB! You see, the M11 IS loud.... you drive me crazy apple fanboy! LEARN about bluetooth, amps and other things BEFORE you are posting here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back