[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jun 6, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #2,192 of 9,288
James/fiio where can I get an official front screen protector? The fingerprints are causing me high anxiety. If you can't sell them or send me one, can you at least tell me the brand?

I'd hate to buy one and still have the fingerprint problem.
Ocd = hobby

Jun 6, 2019 at 11:41 AM Post #2,193 of 9,288
Did yours not come with one pre installed on the front and back?

Yes, but the one on the front constantly fogged up on the far right side and I kept trying to wipe it off. I think it just wasn't seated properly on that side. It looked like the alphabet strip was constantly dirty. Weird I know.

Anyways I took it off and tried to clean it and reapply it but.... it didn't work so good. So now I have the bare screen which is like getting your fingerprints printed at the pokey after being arrested every time you touch it.

Ok I'm exaggerating, but it's much worse than the screen protector.

Jun 6, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #2,194 of 9,288
Ocd = hobby

Yes I'm neurotic. But it would be nice if fiio would take 2 seconds and answer :wink: I will contact their CS. I just thought since James pops in now and then he could answer one way or another.

There are 2 on Ali Express, but no ratings yet and I'm not sure if they're anti fingerprint. I've used stuff that's supposed to have an oleophobic coating that was horrible for getting fingerprinted up.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #2,195 of 9,288
Yes I'm neurotic.
10299476_thumb.jpg

Jun 6, 2019 at 12:10 PM Post #2,196 of 9,288
how do u connect bluetooth devices headphones to m11?

my iphone can still pick it up, even after i disconnected from my iphone, and yes my m11 is connectec to wifi

says fiio m11 is visible to devices while bluetooth settings is open..

i even tried using my iphone, it works with bluetooth devices perfectly

but when i connect my m11 to my iphone...

there no audipo

iphone>connect bluetooth> M11 connects to iphone doesnt work...

bluetooth on my iphone says its not coonected..but i literally click on "pair" both devices with same code

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #2,197 of 9,288
ok it took minute to pair but on my M11 it says

"Sbc"
"BT SINK Mode"'

and thats it

both are now connected via bluetooth on my iphone
headphones - connected
Fiio M11- connected

is that how it works?
both are now connected via bluetooth on my iphone

Jun 6, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #2,198 of 9,288
how do u connect bluetooth devices headphones to m11?

my iphone can still pick it up, even after i disconnected from my iphone, and yes my m11 is connectec to wifi

says fiio m11 is visible to devices while bluetooth settings is open..

i even tried using my iphone, it works with bluetooth devices perfectly

but when i connect my m11 to my iphone...

there no audipo

iphone>connect bluetooth> M11 connects to iphone doesnt work...

bluetooth on my iphone says its not coonected..but i literally click on "pair" both devices with same code

Sorry are you having issue with just your Iphone or all bluetooth devices?

If its just the Iphone sorry I have no device, however if its other devices I have had no issue at all connected to LG tv, Denon AVR, Sony phone and an old bluetooth headset.

If its all devices get a replacement.

Hope this helps.

Juj

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #2,200 of 9,288
Anyone try LO for line out. My M11 has low volume and very distorted. Head phone mode works properly.

Jim

I line out to JDS labs Atom no issues with volume or distortion.

Juj

Jun 6, 2019 at 1:50 PM Post #2,202 of 9,288
Sorry are you having issue with just your Iphone or all bluetooth devices?

If its just the Iphone sorry I have no device, however if its other devices I have had no issue at all connected to LG tv, Denon AVR, Sony phone and an old bluetooth headset.

If its all devices get a replacement.

Hope this helps.

Juj

i just want to connect my blue tooth device only to my m11, for all my songs inside the m11 and maybe when i have wifi for soundcloud etc

Jun 6, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #2,203 of 9,288
i just want to connect my blue tooth device only to my m11, for all my songs inside the m11 and maybe when i have wifi for soundcloud etc

Try to get the Iphone to forget the devices then pair fresh with the M11.

Hope this helps.

Juj

Jun 6, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #2,204 of 9,288
Unfortunately I have no luck to install "USB-Audio Player Pro" with the Fiio M11. I would love to use the same player app from my LG G7 with the Fiio M11.
Any apk available for download?? All I find via google search are various cracked versions....
Thnaks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back