1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last
  1. FSTOP
    Great to hear!
    I will definitely be considering the m11 when its available widespread.
    The 2 card slots are helpful for me with a large music collection.
    Can you definitely confirm that there is not a track limitation on the m11? (Some players limit the songs or number of files the player will read in the database to 20k or such, regardless of the availability of space on the card or even the limit of the card size).
    Thanks for any further insight on this.

Quassi likes this.
  2. G_T_J
    Hi James,
    Is Shenzhen Hongze Technology on Aliexpress an official reseller of your products? Will we get manufacturer warranty if we buy from there??

3. warriorpoet
    I'd also love to hear this.

4. cjfreitag
    That’s where I got mine. Ordered on April 11, delivered to the USA on April 19.

G_T_J likes this.
  5. G_T_J
    Good to know. Thanks for the info

6. exitfire401
    Same. That was a main selling feature for me. My library is getting close to 700GB and it's a lot more convenient for me to carry multiple cards and have my library available whenever I want. Really excited for this to show up!

7. JamesFiiO Contributor
    We will response for all our product not matter who sell it, but you need to consider that you have to send back the defective unit to the seller when you have problem and you may have to pay the shipping cost.

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com http://fiio.udesk.cn/im_client/?web_plugin_id=24494&group_id=47899&language=en-us
  8. Rabidoschka
    Hi dude
    My thoughts on these three are the following : M11 is the best of both. While X5 III has a really good and detailled sound, the strenghts for the R6 was on smooth android experience and a fun, warmer sound. So M11 got a well balanced and quality sound, with a touch of warm on low-mids and a really good lows/bass handling. That being said, the overall sound definition/quality jump on M11 keeps tight as both R6 and X5 was already really good units.

Quassi and G_T_J like this.
  9. alvinlim2010
    Possible if anyone can share a comparison of Cayin N5ii and the M11?

Had an impression of the M11 back in canjam sg and it is really smooth and lag free. Sound wise didn't have the chance to do a AB. It sounds good but not sure if it's worth an upgrade

10. lesale08
    OT. So the specs for Cayin N6ii are out. FB_IMG_1556000388258.jpg

11. somnarium
    Just out of curiosity, can anyone clarify what prevents consideration of larger internal memory.

Is it generally a cost consideration or are there technical limitations?

12. gLer
    Interesting that they get the PlayStore with Android 8.1 (I thought it was only available for 9+) and AAC bluetooth despite having BT 4.2. Not a train smash but both would have made the M11 the 'total package'. Most likely has to do with the SoC (SnapDragon vs Samsung).

13. gLer
    I can only imagine cost, and possibly power draw, although I would think the space and power requirements of extra flash RAM is minimal. So most likely cost. Same thing in the smartphone world. They charge a ridiculous premium for jumps in built-in flash size. So FiiO can probably very easily spec the M11 with 64GB or 128GB storage, but then you're looking at a ~$600 to ~$900 dap, which is probably where the upcoming high-end flagships will sit. With two TF slots I really don't see the point of having more than 32GB internal storage and having to pay far more than the cost of a 64GB or 128GB TF card for the same thing...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  14. phillevy
    I pre-ordered an M11 yesterday from advancedmp3players - real bargain working out £363 including topcashback. I currently have an AK70 mk2, but it is starting to feel dated software wise with no firmware support, offline Tidal and only aptX HD bluetooth . I do like however its build quality and sound, althought I am increasingly using it just as a transport with a Hugo2. I am concerned whether the M11 will feel a downgrade to this in terms of finish and sound - does anyone here have an opinion?

15. gLer
    It’s only my opinion but I believe the M11 will be an upgrade on your AK70 in almost every single way. Again, just my opinion based on reading, research and experience.

phillevy likes this.
First

Back
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Next

Last