1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436
438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
Next

Last
  1. TP1410
    How about for change log of next fw?

Jujoe and x X x like this.
  2. kdphan
    I installed the latest version from APKpure
    but amazon music doesn't seem to play anything.

All the app is doing is buffering with nothing playing. Offline or Online mode. Nothing plays. Just buffers.

Is the new version not supported?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  3. x X x
    Good idea, @FiiO @WianFiiO :wink:

4. kdphan
    Does anyone else have issues with the new amazon music app from apkpure?
    Didn't have an issue with the older version before Amazon HD rolled out.

5. kdphan
    Uninstalled the updated version on APKpure
    reinstalled older version and everything seems to work, but that defeats the purpose of having amazon HD.

@FiiO can you test the HD version on your end?

Richter Di likes this.
  6. punkman
    Worked for me so it's worth a try. Installed from Fiio marketplace - would not work from any other source - APK store or Amazon App Store.

7. kdphan
    which version are you showing?

8. punkman
    15.21.8 (#210810) Sept 18, 2019

9. kdphan
    That's the version i'm on. But that doesn't download HD/Ultra HD.

10. punkman
    Haven't tried downloads yet. At work will try latter and let you know.

11. gLer
    Hi guys - apologies for the quick OT intrusion, but I've just officially launched my head-fi blog, the Headonist, along with a companion Facebook page, so trying to spread the head-fi love far and wide. May I be so bold as to ask that you visit and like/follow the Headonist on Facebook - I would greatly appreciate your support as I look to build and grow a like-minded community of head-fi enthusiasts closely linked to the Head-Fi.org community. Thanks in advance!

salla45 likes this.
  12. Jujoe
    Cool look forward to the read :)

gLer likes this.
  13. salla45
    Good work mate.

gLer likes this.
  14. arftech
    My M11 and FH7’s are in. This is my first real DAP and my experience with Android is limited at best. Will there be a big learning curve to navigate around the unit and what should I set up first as for the unit’s configuration? I’ll be running 4.4 balance with the upgrade cable I bought. To say the least I’m stoked!

Look for me to back with many questions because you guys and gals have the knowledge I seek!

Peace!

Jujoe and gLer like this.
  15. jdtenny
    The M11 is my first android experience too. General usage is intuitive enough, but I wish I could say that for the apps. Both the FiiO music player and the Tidal music player are basically the same experience. On every screen, poke and swipe every doodad and corner and see what happens. Rinse, lather, repeat, until you can remember 40% of it.

It's a horrible software user experience, but perhaps that's the android way. The Tidal app is slightly less horrible than the FiiO app.

The M11 is still all I hoped it would be, even if the app experience is lame (I do software for a living, perhaps I'm pickier). My biggest complaint about the FiiO app to date is that I don't *think* it does incremental detection of deletions from my SD card, but I could be wrong about that. Enjoy your M11.

arftech likes this.
First

Back
427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436
438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
Next

Last