1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436
Next

Last
  1. Luke-
    It’s a Hugo 1

2. Luke-
    Thanks for the tip but still have the problem

3. Scottomon
    Thanks for letting me know. Wish I could find that for my 2. BTW, who made it?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  4. Luke-
    @FiiO Well I upgraded to new beta auto lyrics and album artwork worked last night even though it was getting them wrong and using part Chinese and English text but won’t today.

Anyone experienced this ?

5. gLer
    Was working for me earlier. I wonder which service they use to feed lyrics from. @FiiO may I suggest you give users different lyrics services to choose from. Also suggest giving the option to change font colours. Difficult to see the red text.

jmills8 likes this.
  6. Sonic-Debris
    Hey all, just wanting to double check, I see the new beta firmware is up here for download, does this actually address the loud static/tone issue that a few of us have addressed now? is there a change log for the new beta firmware? and I saw a comment about being able to roll back if the beta firmware is buggy but i was a little confused, IS there an option to roll back to previous firmware, or did Fiio say that after this beta firmware, the next firmware will let you roll back? Id like to install the new firmware, because if it addresses the loud tone issue, that will definitely damage someones ears, or headphones, Id be happy to install it.

7. DjBobby
    Just got the M11, upgraded to the latest firmware as well as the FiiO music app. When I click on the FiiO music icon on the desktop screen, it says "the app not installed". However going into the application folder it opens immediately. It seems like I am having 2 different FiiO music apps. If I try to delete the "uninstalled" version, it says that it is not possible to delete the system apps.
    Any help appreciated.

8. gLer
    Do a factory reset, and all will be well.

DjBobby likes this.
  9. DjBobby
    Thanks for the quick answer. This worked like a charm.
    Only now the FiiO music doesn't find any music on my cards. Rescanning over and over again, 0 music. Hiby Music finds everything, FiiO nothing.

Edit: did another reset, now the FiiO music got all the music. Except all the album titles are original but the artists names are in Chinese characters?!

10. gLer
    Sounds like you have a ghost in your M11!

showme99 likes this.
  11. DjBobby
    Yes, a black ghost. Now just have a black screen. Whatever I press trying to reset, reboot, restart, whatsoever, no chance. The screen is black, dead black.

12. Jujoe
    Try holding the power button and the next track button together and holding for 10 seconds it should do a hard reset if I remember rightly

13. gLer
    And if that doesn’t work, send it back for another one. Don’t waste time on defective units.

14. Vitandus
  15. DjBobby
    Thank you. Tried everything until I got the right combination. It is long press of the power + play buttons for the hard reset. It seems that the black screen appears only after using usb out to an external dac.
    Btw. tried it connected to the Mojo, sounds great with the FiiO Music, Hiby and Tidal, all resolutions supported - until the blackout came.

First

Back
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436
Next

Last