[FiiO M11] Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC
Jul 20, 2019 at 7:37 PM Post #4,321 of 9,288
Is there still much debate about the best music player app on for the M11? I've been using Poweramp paid. I've had issues with the Fiio app freezing, crashing, lagging, etc. I haven't tried anything else. Are there any apps that I should check out?

I have enjoyed the Neutron app great eq (ui is a bit 2010 lol)

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:48 PM Post #4,323 of 9,288
Does the paid version work for us?

Sorry I have the demo but I think one of the M11 owners said they had it and there might be a simple guide in the thread (sorry if I'm wrong)

Hope this helps

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #4,324 of 9,288
Sorry I have the demo but I think one of the M11 owners said they had it and there might be a simple guide in the thread (sorry if I'm wrong)

Hope this helps

Juj
Ah right on. I was just curious. I remember following the conversation a couple months ago but couldn't remember where it landed. I'm currently downloading Hiby and Neutron and Playerpro to see if I can land on one of those. Poweramp just isn't doing it for me any more.

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #4,325 of 9,288
Ah right on. I was just curious. I remember following the conversation a couple months ago but couldn't remember where it landed. I'm currently downloading Hiby and Neutron and Playerpro to see if I can land on one of those. Poweramp just isn't doing it for me any more.

Hiby aint bad at all gotta say with some nice options

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #4,326 of 9,288
Hiby aint bad at all gotta say with some nice options

Juj
The only reason I am using Hiby over Fiio is the correct sorting of songs. Alphabetically. Otherwise I would have still preferred Fiios more colorful UI.

Jul 20, 2019 at 8:02 PM Post #4,327 of 9,288
The only reason I am using Hiby over Fiio is the correct sorting of songs. Alphabetically. Otherwise I would have still preferred Fiios more colorful UI.

aye its a shame with the little bugs here and there with the fiio app as the stock sound is stellar :)

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #4,330 of 9,288
aye its a shame with the little bugs here and there with the fiio app as the stock sound is stellar :)

Juj
I haven't actually done a critical comparison between fiio and hiby apps and haven't noticed any immediate difference listening casually.

Jul 20, 2019 at 8:27 PM Post #4,331 of 9,288
Is there still much debate about the best music player app on for the M11? I've been using Poweramp paid. I've had issues with the Fiio app freezing, crashing, lagging, etc. I haven't tried anything else. Are there any apps that I should check out?
I've used Fiio, Hiby, Poweramp, Playerpro, Neutron and Blackplayer EX. I honestly don't hear much of a difference between any of them.
I think Neutron wins hands down if you like to tinker with ever part of a player. Whether it's the UI, EQ or simple payback options you can do it all with Neutron.
I personally don't like FIIO or Hiby. Both are buggy. Not to mention slow as a snail when rescanning library.
Poweramp and Playerpro are very similar. Simple UI along with EQ and some other adjustments. I stopped using Poweramp because even though I purchased it (straight from their site) it repeatedly still checks for licence. If your not connected to the net it fails and shuts down.
Blackplayer EX has a great UI but not as many options as the rest.
I use Playerpro because I've used it for years on my other Android devices and I'm used to it. I have been playing around with Blackplayer EX more and more. I might end up buying Neutron again. I purchased it from play store a while back and since using it again on the M11 I forgot how fun it can be to play with.

Jul 20, 2019 at 8:40 PM Post #4,332 of 9,288
I haven't actually done a critical comparison between fiio and hiby apps and haven't noticed any immediate difference listening casually.

Cool I have spent a week with Neutron and now will spend this week with the Hiby app see if I find it any better, worse or the same. Neutron is great and I love 1999 winamp vibes

Juj

Jul 20, 2019 at 8:52 PM Post #4,333 of 9,288
I noticed the volume drastically decreased when switching the MSEB option in Hiby. Is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back