1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
Next

Last
  1. Renpetra
    Problem solved reset player install everthing fresh set to import music on sd card everything works.

Mybutthurts and Ryokan like this.
  2. Caguioa
    yep tried this still sounds supbar, will be seeing if other bts have this problem,

only apty-hd goes that high for bluetooth devices?

3. gLer
    SBC will generally sound sub-par. Get yourself some AptX-HD or LDAC BT headphones.

4. Sven2015
    myabe your hype phone has non-standards included...it wouldn't be the first time.... :wink:
    You can exchange your M11, but in my mind this will not fix your issue....

Sorry. We are talking about TWO different ways and everybody knows about limitations and many other things of your preferred devices....
    Why do I have no problems reg. volume or connectivity with a STANDARD BT device?

5. BadReligionPunk
    Is it possible the M11 just needs a reset? I have had wonky amps and Daps in the past that were fine after a little pin press.

6. Jujoe
    Ok spent some time trying to get playlists to show up in the fiio app. I have been using Musicbee and Foobar to create these playlists and sync to the M11.

I can sync a playlist (M3U) from both no problem at all and all the songs show up in the M11 once scaned however the playlist does not.

After more searching this is what Fiio sugest http://fiio.net:8000/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=43891

Hope this helps

Juj

7. Leetransform25
    You can't just always blame the other BT device bro, as great of a DAP it is even the M11 can have its faults sometimes :sweat_smile:

8. Jujoe
    Totally I had a Hiby R6 where bluetooth did not work at all, I had to wait 2 months for refund but thats a different story.

Juj

9. Acacia71
    Thank you for finding this out. The fact that you/we have to do this is poor. Why is there no manual?
    Anyway, I did what you said and what was in the link. Is this really the way to go about with playlists? It is not even working. Not on my M11. Tapping on a playlist (after endlessly scrolling to the end because tapping on a letter does not work here) I do see all my music, but tapping on it does nothing. To right: do you want to import it to the internal playlists? Yes, confirm. But nothing happens. Select all the numbers and at the bottom you can choose what to do, like adding to a playlist. But this also does not work. It looks like someone was still working on it when the launch was decided.

10. Jujoe
    I have spent 3 hours trying this and to no luck as the M3U file is never found when importing playlist that I have in any folders.

I'll keep trying to get my playlists from my pc.

Juj

11. lesale08
    All I'm finding so far is that there is a noticeable more low end rumble when using the balanced plug aside from the volume which I love.

12. jmills8
    You mean when you using balanced to get more MW you hearing more bass impact ?

13. abitdeef
    Lol I just deleted a song from my m11 when I thought I was just deleting it out of my playlist. Gotta get used to this setup.

I am on pain pills though:)

14. Sven2015
    AND AGAIN! BUY BETTER hardware!

btw: Volume @75 with pre-gain -4 dB AND replaygain 89 dB! You see, the M11 IS loud.... you drive me crazy apple fanboy! LEARN about bluetooth, amps and other things BEFORE you are posting here!

15. hldn
    Run a rescan. You probably deleted it from the library but it's still in the device. Yeah, FiiO Music sucks...

First

Back
157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166
168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177
Next

Last