1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Next

Last
  1. Renpetra
    Got my m11 a few days now and must say the more i use it the more better it is become sounding some burn in play is mandatory
    Note on the hiss what i can hear between en before some tracks is in de file self and not de fiio.

2. gLer
    The M11 will drive the HD800 loud on volume 80/high gain. There is absolutely no reason you should go anywhere near that volume level on Bluetooth, let alone 120. There is something wrong with the FiiO BT chipset when it comes to volume with some headphones/receivers. By the way what protocol are you using (SBC/AptX/LDAC)?

3. gLer
    Hey guys, confirmation from another thread:

The M11 Pro will have 2xAK4497 and THX technology.

Don’t know when and how much, but now you know what’s ‘next’. Not sure if an M13 is coming as well, but the above is from the horse’s mouth...

4. Jujoe
    Wait you have taken the shine off the m11! DELETE that post lol

Actually could be the godfather of daps and I cant wait :)

Juj

jaxz, dsrk, gLer and 1 other person like this.
  5. maira
    Well, SQ is just entry level mid-tier... DX120 sounds better....

6. Caguioa
    i have tried...all of them

Ldac normal and priority
    apt-hd
    sbc
    very disapointed that at 120 volume its not loud to me...via bluetooth
    @FiiO

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  7. abitdeef
    Lol, you're funny :wink:

gLer and dsrk like this.
  8. maira
    Just the truth.. way too much hype here....

9. gLer
    I’m just loving FiiO sticking it to the ‘big boys’. The M11 is my Goldilocks so my head hasn’t turned an inch.

abitdeef likes this.
  10. gLer
    Doesn’t take much for the iBasso trolls to come out from under the bridge :p

11. gLer
    Suggest taking the other advice and trying it with different BT devices... I’ll do the same on my side.

12. gLer
    Maybe just do us all a favour and leave then? If you don’t own an M11 or aren’t thinking of getting one you have no place here mate.

13. Jujoe
    I had 2 ibasso dx150 fail out the box lol

Juj

14. abitdeef

So YOU have the definitive set of ears on head fi, good to know. Because others have said it's better than the dx150/dx200 and some (gasp) have said it's comparable or very close to dx220.

I had wm1a and dx220 right before the m11 and I felt it wasn't lacking in any area to those 2. Now please tell me how the dx120 is superior? Because that would have to be the best value dap ever, well providing the interface is up to par. :wink: And you did own and burn in the m11 before you tested it right?

And next time I read tons of info on a dap, instead I'll just PM you about it and you can tell me where it fits in the dap "sound' tier soundwise so I can save all that time.

Word of advice, you look much less like a douche when you preface a statement like that with 'imo' or 'to my ears' instead of an absolute statement of something that can't be objectively quantified.

And one more thing, there's no hype on the ibasso threads right? Because they're so good they absolutely merit their praise right?

Oh, this place sometimes.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Leetransform25 likes this.
  15. Nayparm
    Awesome, its probably cheaper than buying N6ii DAC/AMP modules too lol

First

Back
149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Next

Last