1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last
  1. gLer
    @WianFiiO that is HUGE news! You should be advertising this as a MAJOR feature of the M11...and yet it’s in none of the documentation or marketing material.

psikey and Ojisan like this.
  2. cjfreitag
    I feel like an idiot. I couldn’t figure out whySpotify offline was sounding so bad. Then I checked the Spotify settings and discovered the download quality was set to normal. D’oh! All sorted now and sounding much better.

The M11/FH7 combo is really growing on me. I upgraded the cable to the new FiiO balanced with the right-angle 4.4mm plug. Well made and sounds swell.

Leetransform25 likes this.
  3. hldn
    Huge news? Neutron also bypasses "android audio limitations". And I guess Onkyo / Hiby Music too? And a couple of other apps available.

4. gLer
    Yes it’s huge news. It means apps like Tidal and Plex can output high-res audio that’s not resampled to 44.1 by Android. It’s one of the key sales pitches for the HiBy R6 and R6 Pro, and FiiO don’t even mention it as a feature. It also means you don’t need the likes of UAPP and Neutron to play high-res files on the M11 (that’s literally the only reason I even considered those apps).

psikey likes this.
  5. fatmanny
    There's a right angle 4.4 plug!? Dang I missed that opportunity.

6. MariusAB
    Sometimes happens :) I feel spotify highest quality setting quite good with fiio. Listening with m9 much of the time offline downloaded and it isnt bad after all. And this is the cheapest way to get all your cards full of music this day. And m11 combo should be joy to use with spotify or tidal. But i really think m11 worth much better quality music than spotify able to give. Even m9 is able to show lower rate music problems. So this is only for quantity not quality. And your Fh7 should be pure joy with good mastered quality traks

7. mattg3

8. Caguioa
    guys, can i use micro sd card inside my m11 to pc and move files there? my sd card is not showing up, its mounted to m11 and m11 is connected to pc and my pc recognizes it, but sd card isnt appearing

9. hldn
    I think it's taken for granted that the FiiO Music App is using M11's hardware. Why should it be advertised? Or did I miss something!? Using Neutron (or UAPP) is just necesary to "fine tune" the sound and sadly to get the tracks correctly ordered for example.

10. fatmanny
    Yes it works. On my PC it comes up something like Fiio Driver as the drive, then under This PC is the actual player to access the storage.

11. Caguioa
    so driver shows 39.9mb of space

after that i get option
    mac
    windows

how do i access my sd card?

12. fatmanny
    Screenshot (1).png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  13. Jujoe
    fiio m11 2.png Hope this helps

14. Caguioa
    yea got it working and installed, it works now, how do i add cover files? seems like my flac files dont have music cover album

15. abitdeef
    Did you download the USB driver?

https://www.fiio.com/m11_faq

Oh whoops dac driver.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last