1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
Next

Last
  1. fatmanny
    Ya it's completely in Chinese though, so I'm not totally sure what it is or if it's even made by the same people.

2. kdphan
    Still deciding between the R6 pro, DX220 and M11

$450 vs a lot more $$

Since my R6 kinda bricked i'm afraid to go back to Hiby.

3. Jujoe
    I'd say go FiiO.

I had 2 Ibasso DX150 and they both needed to be returned straight out the box, Loose back and a defective usb port.

I also had 2 Hiby R6 and they both needed to be returned one the battery died after 6 months and the other straight out the box as bluethooth would not work.

Good luck

Juj

kdphan likes this.
  4. kdphan
    I remember liking the x7 mkII a lot so most likely getting the M11.

5. bimmer100
    If you are not worried about dropping it than it’s fine. It fits very well imo. I put glass protector on backside of the m11 too. Makes for a very snug fit and no way it will slide out. But imo, I don’t like the exposed top end where the power button is. Wish there was more coverage. I ended up buying two leather cases and regret it. I will likely sell them on eBay or something since I find the tpu more practical for my needs. Prefer full coverage... yet tpu isn’t durable enough for a drop either. I rarely ever drop devices by my luck was the first day I got it... it fell 2ft and hit the corner... pierced through tpu and damaged corner of the m11 slightly. But managed to repair with razor blade and re anodized the finish with black chem etch. Looks perfectly new.

Anyhow, I think the leather is fine for those who don’t take it mobile or off a desk that often. I work on cars often and stick this in the engine bay or on a windshield resting on a wiper blade. Etc. Just while I’m working on my cars. So I use silicone adhesive pads on the back of the case and adheres the player to the car without it falling. They are cheap and very effective.

And for a dap, this is plenty for me. I can’t imagine truly doing critical listening with portable gear. I just need it to sound really good, not incredible. However this is easily the best DAP I’ve heard for the price. And many other daps many times it’s price still don’t compare imo. It’s a steal of a deal at around 450usd.

6. abitdeef
    Where is it located on the dap?

7. abitdeef
    Can I ask you were you got the glass screen protector? I took mine off the front, it was messed up a bit and now it's a fingerprint magnet.

Oh and I'm actually using mine for critical listening:) it sounds better than my cheap desktop amp/dacs topping n4 and xdsd.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  8. abitdeef
    The dx220 doesn't run as smooth as ths r6 if that kind of thing is important to you. M11 is very smooth and fast. Most say the dx220 sounds better, I liked the treble a bit better on the m11 myself. It sounds as good as anything I've personally used, and better than most I've had.

kdphan likes this.
  9. cleg
    I’d said that it’s even faster than R6 Pro a little bit. My R6 Pro has a tiny glitch in media library tabs switch.
    So, M11 is the fastest Android DAP that I’ve had

10. Augustin79
    Got a DM from FiiO telling me that the Viper app is only supposed to be for the chinese market, and that I could just uninstall it. I don't think it's anything like Viper4Android, as I've used that on my phones for years and it doesn't look like the same thing.

fatmanny likes this.
  11. fatmanny
    Guys, I feel like the most important question about this device has been completely overlooked. I've stood by silently and put up with all this "technical talk" but I can't take it any more, I need to know.

Can it run Runescape!?

Leetransform25 likes this.
  12. abitdeef
    Either I deleted it or I never had it, because I don't see a viper app of any kind.

13. abitdeef
    I think it would! :wink:

14. Ojisan
    It's strange mine showed up next to Note Editor icon (2nd page of home screen) after some use. I thought it might have came with other apps I installed.

abitdeef likes this.
  15. abitdeef
    I'll check

First

Back
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
Next

Last