1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
Next

Last
  1. fatmanny
    If I win I'll keep you in mind. That's kind of like you winning, isn't it?

abitdeef likes this.
  2. abitdeef
    I'm using Samsung evo 256 and I used the first card slot (never knew there was a problem) and all is fine.

3. abitdeef
    Ha ha, we could share them and each go mono. I don't want Facebook, I'm annoyed enough by people as it is :wink:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    showme99 likes this.
  4. fatmanny
    One IEM in would definitely make me feel like a secret agent...you may be on to something here.

abitdeef likes this.
  5. abitdeef
    Women LOVE secret agents! Bond, James Bond.

But I digress, it's pretty damn cool that for under a grand you can get m11 and FH7.

Or is that FH007 :wink:

6. fatmanny
    Heh. I see what you did there.

But for me, in Canada, it's over $1300

7. BadReligionPunk
    Using SP cards in both slots, no problems.

Having issues with YouTube Vanced app. Can't log into my account with the MicroG. Its logs me in, but hangs up after I select confirm.

Anyone using this?

8. zeroselect
    Anyone know of any company that will be making a glass screen protector for it?

9. fatmanny
    Is there a way to normalize volume between tracks? I'm finding some are so quiet that I have to turn the volume up, but the next track will be so blaring I feel as though my ear drums are bleeding.

Edit: Oof. I had Replay Gain turned on and some tracks had -10db gain settings, some had higher than 0.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  10. cjfreitag
    Try downloading/installing the Sony Headphone app and connect to your headphones from there. LDAC works fine for me from Poweramp with the same pair.

11. mommam034
    Sony Headphone app show connect LDAC. But Poweramp show 16bit 44KHZ
    Please. I would like to see the poweramp BT Connection.

12. pastorernie
    I have owned a number of DAPS from the first Fiio X3 to the QA361. The QA361 is lauded for it's high end sound and derided for it's tinker-toy interface. I used it with the CA Andromeda S and I thought it sounded thick and overly warm, I got down on the Andromeda S. Well, I became intrigued by the Fiio M11. Bought it from AliExpress, took 7 days to arrive. Started listening, I was AT FIRST disappointed, the bass and mids sounded good, but the treble was thin. (I am a classical nut.) This made the violins sound reedy and watery. Others have had the same experience, so I burnt the M11 in for 2 full days. What a difference! The M11 sounds so much better than the QA361; my Andromeda S sound realistic, balanced across the frequency range and with an excellent sound stage. I'm running them balanced. Timpani have a realistic slam, the detail is impressive. The M11 have a desktop DAC/Amp sound an quality which is amazing. (BTW, they easily power the Ether 2 balanced. The sound is close to the Hugo 2 in quality.) In addition, the M11 is fast, smooth and the screen is beautiful. It's a joy to use. I think that you would have to spend $2,000 more to get a better DAP. Fiio better make them by the truckload, they're going to sell a pile.

cjfreitag, MariusAB, abitdeef and 2 others like this.
  13. DrKrFfXx
    Them Canadian Tire Dollars.

14. fatmanny
    Hey that's not a bad idea. I actually have a fair amount collected! I think I'm up to $4.75?

gwertheim and DrKrFfXx like this.
  15. abitdeef
    Ouch!!

First

Back
116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
Next

Last