1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO M11-Android 7.0, 2.5/3.5/4.4 Powerful Output, Exynos 7872, Dual AK4493 DAC chips, 3GB RAM, WiFi, Two-way LDAC

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by FiiO, Mar 19, 2019.
Tags:
First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
Next

Last
  1. abitdeef
    And here we have the album that has the 'Greatest Song in the World' on it.

Tribute

20190531_132909.jpg

I'm really enjoying fiio music, this version is better than the one on the m6. I thought I'd be using hiby music more, but not so.

Victorfabius and aaf evo like this.
  2. aaf evo
    Classic song lol!

abitdeef likes this.
  3. abitdeef
    Lol this album always brings a smile to my face, and the boys can play!

Dude where's my ****ing schnitzel?

Lol.

4. fatmanny
    Maybe a little off topic here, but why do you use MP3 and not FLAC? I'm completely new to this realm of music so it's a genuine question.

5. aaf evo
    :) image.jpg

6. abitdeef
    Fair question, a bunch of my stuff are very 'old' rips and I'm too lazy to re-rip them. Anything newer or something that I consider more complicated or really nice mastered stuff is ripped in flac. Plus some stuff was gifts from other people or I just downloaded it.

Leetransform25 likes this.
  7. abitdeef
    Bam! The eagle has landed

8. davidcotton
    Hah, and people thought I was nuts at work ripping my collection to wav way back when. At least that way I can (and did) batch convert to what ever format I liked.

abitdeef likes this.
  9. aaf evo
    Can anyone explain to me why the power button random lights up blue on the outside? :)

10. abitdeef
    When it's charging mine lights up and pulses, then shuts off when it's fully charged. I don't know if it has any other uses. I can't seem to find a manual either, maybe it's too early?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  11. aaf evo
    Lmao, I’m not even sure how I didn’t figure that out myself. XD

12. abitdeef
    I believe on some of the other fiios the led had multiple functions. And the older ones were red, I like the blue better.

13. aaf evo
    First impressions on the M11 with Spotify:

I used the already installed APKPure app to install Spotify which worked great, much easier than having to go to a computer and drag/drop the APK over.

Everything is quick and smooth with full functionality. The hardware buttons work fine and are very responsive with little to almost no delay for the desired function to happen.

I was able to download my ~2500 songs or so to my SD card rather quickly with the WiFi 5ghz connection/high speeds.

I am able to notice a slight hiss with my A18t from the 4.4mm balanced output when I play a track and turn the volume all the way down. It’s not noticeable to me at all though at my regular listening volume so I don’t find it that much of a big deal. I feel like the DAPs sound emphasizes the mid range a little more over other frequencies, at least compared to my SP1000M Gold which is what is most fresh in memory in terms of sound. I’m not one to talk about DAP burn in but we will see if/how it changes over time.

Overall I am very impressed so far, this DAP offers everything I think most users could ever need at a beyond affordable price. I get my DX220 on Monday and I will have some comparisons with that then.

14. jmills8
    They should tour with Spinal tap.

Mybutthurts and abitdeef like this.
  15. Ojisan
    Ordered from Amazon on 29th, expected next Wednesday and it decided to show up today! So far, it feels and sounds good straight out of the box! Much better than my iPhone 6s, as expected, which I compromised for so long as my mobile/sleeping device. Get's my IEMs much closer to my desktop rig. Awesome device!

IMG_0068s.jpg

JRichardson1228 and DrKrFfXx like this.
First

Back
110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
Next

Last