[FiiO K5Pro/K5Pro ESS]Desktop DAC and Amplifier+768K/32Bit and DSD512 decoding+3 gain levels (K5 Pro ESS (Red Version) Is Available Now)
Aug 27, 2019 at 4:59 PM Post #106 of 633
Hi FiiO.
I'd like to see the output impedance declared upfront along the rest of operational parameters.
Thanks.

Aug 27, 2019 at 5:05 PM Post #107 of 633
Post with Comment to Win an K5 pro!

Activity Time: Aug 27th to 11:59pm,Sep 9th GMT

Prize draw on: Sep 10th(GMT+0)

Prize&Quota:
There will be two winners of this activity and each of them will get an K5 Pro, our brand new Desktop DAC and Amplifier. Post anything you like about the K5 pro or ask any questions that interest you in this thread and you might win a K5 Pro by just a few taps on the keyboard! Looking forward to your participation!

Qualification:

Only those who were already members of Head-Fi.org before Aug 20th 2019 are qualified for the lucky draw.

Format of comment:
Actually you do not have to follow any format when you post. However, any meaningless post with only numbers, emoticons or symbols will be considered an invalid post.

If there’re N posts when the time’s up (ending at 24:00, 31st March, GMT+0),the winners will go to the post #N*0.5, post #N*0.XX
For example we announce it is 0.5,0.61, if there are 1000 posts at the time this activity ends, the winners will be post#500, post #610.
For the time , the 0.5 will be announced first. Good luck to all of you.

Statement:
1. When calculating the post number, the number after the decimal point will be truncated.
2. Each ID may win the prize at most for once only.
3. The winner will go to the next post under the following conditions:
A. Invalid post
B. FiiO staffs’posts
C. Poster who has won a prize with his former post.
4. When the winners are announced, we will send private message to you for your shipping information. Winners who fail to respond within seven days will be considered as having waived their right to claim the prize and we will contact the next poster in the thread (subject to rules 3A, 3B and 3C).The prize will be sent out by express or parcel post at our cost. However, the winner should bear any taxes that may incur.
5.FiiO Electronics Technology CO.,LTD reserves all rights to interpret and amend the rules of this activity as necessary.
Throwing my hat in the ring - sounds like a great unit.

Aug 27, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #115 of 633
Posting exploded today. And 1/4 inch jack I hope means an adapter is included. Fiio usually is good about those things. And I wonder if the design reuses existing products or improves upon them. I already saw a review that gave a positive evaluation. K5 Pro to him was very transparent and not warm and not smooth.

Aug 27, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #116 of 633
Been using Fiio products since 2011 with the M11 as my newest one and would love to upgrade my K5 to the pro.

Aug 27, 2019 at 7:12 PM Post #117 of 633
A new, high-caliber, FiiO audio device is like a dream vacation to me. Music! Oh, how it pleases me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back