FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!
Dec 1, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #16 of 242

The K3 is a HiFi Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC that features USB Type-C port | Two modes of USB audio | 3.5mm line output | 3.5mm single-ended and 2.5mm balanced headphone outputs | Coaxial and Optical digital outs| Gain and bass switches and capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256 for your computer. You can find more info about K3 on our site at: https://www.fiio.com/K3

To celebrate the release of K3, we now give out two K3 units to those who post reply in this thread.

A. How to enter:
Simply reply to this thread and tell us your story with FiiO or how did you get to know FiiO!

B. When to enter:
Starts now and closes on December 12th, 2018; we will post a reply to announce the exact close time on that day.

C. How to draw the winners (We will pick up two winners based on the following calculation and rules):
1. Lucky percentage: 28% and 68%;
2. Lucky floor = The total number of post x lucky percentage
(*The figure before the decimal point will be the final lucky number; e.g. if the total number is 205, then the lucky floors are 57 and 139).

D. Winner announcement: Will announce the winners on December 14th, 2018.

*Statements:
Each ID is qualified for one prize; in case of repetition, the 2nd prize will go to the next qualified ID;
2. In case of 5 continuous post, the ID will get disqualified, and the prize will go to the next qualified ID;
3. Each ID can make at most 20 posts in this thread; more than 20 posts will get disqualified and the prize will go to the next qualified ID;
4. The gift will be arranged by postal service which takes about 15-30 days to get to you;
5. It's not required for the winners to write a review article, but it would be appreciated if you could share your experience here with Head-Fi'ers;
6. FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. reserves all rights to interpret and amend the rules of this activity as necessary.

Best Regards
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

Hello Fiiophiles.
I came to know fiio when I was searching for an solution for low volume of my android phone.
I came across Fiio A1 in 2015
Very good improwin the sound quality and overall volume of the phone.

Then I came across high resolution audio. And then I realized about the concept of DAC.

As I already have experienced Fiio. So I went ahead bought fiio q1mk2 and e10k
Both completely brilliant.
Apart from this I posted some short reviews for the same.

Dec 1, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #17 of 242
When i started my journey on hi-fi (2016) i readed about a company from China that make great products for great price.
My first Fiio product was the Q1 but after using it for a wile i decide to go for Fiio X5 III and A5 Amp .
I had problems with X5 as it was slow and laggy and sold it with big loss.

Now i have the A5 ,some fiio cables,FiiO HS2 Headphone Output Switcher and i am waiting for BTR3

I will definetely will buy Fiio products in future and will recommend them to friends because they make good quality products with reasonable price
My only suggestion is to make better firmware before release the product.

Dec 1, 2018 at 7:45 AM Post #20 of 242
Great idea !
My initial exposure to Fiio was at RMAF some years ago. The products have quite a fiollowing and I'd like to eventually have the pleasure of owning one :)

-Steve

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #22 of 242
My first Fiio product was the E6 being feed from my Zune HD, discovered it after randomly browsing online for new IEMs. Curious about it I looked for reviews resulting in me discovering the world of Head-Fi, at first skeptical of the world of Hi-Fi I thought of starting off small, so try it out I purchased the E6, that was 2013. Fast forward a few months I bought original X5 along with the E12A after enjoying the E6. I don't have the E6 any more but I still use the X5 from time to time. The E12A on the other hand I still use frequently as it is one of my favorite portable amps.

Dec 1, 2018 at 9:44 AM Post #25 of 242
My very first moment with fiio back when i was in my secondary years with the small amp e3 and slim square shape portable speaker (cant remember model). Long after that got and still own the very popular e17, its still going strong untill now. Few years later, decided to buy the first dap from fiio which is a x5 mk1,it was such interesting and unbelivable experience as it could be compared to the much more famous and expensive ak100mk then bought the second amp e12 to go with x5. Somewhere later bought and sold the first dac amp from fiio e18 :)

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #26 of 242
I love all my Fiio, the Q1 start me off on the brand, my M3 Still get some work due to its battery champ and the BTR3 is my dream wireless gadget, so thankfully.. Very satisfied so far.

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #27 of 242
Most of my headphone music listening is done either on the go or somewhere not near my computer, so a portable amp is what I prefer. Very curious about the new Fiio.

I first learned about Fiio a couple of years ago when I first started casually looking into low-budget-friendly mobile amplifiers. Fiio A5 / E12A were among my main contenders in the beginning of this year when I finally decided to buy an amp. I ended up getting a deal on another amp, but I'm still curious if I should have gone with a Fiio version and the DAC/amp combo in as tiny package as K3 would be super useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back