1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by FiiO, Nov 30, 2018.
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. tadreed
    I first learned about fiio here on headfi several years ago. I purchased a X1, then a E11. I'm a big fan of fiio and would love to see a MQA compatible DAC.

2. MammothHunter
    Based on the collective recommendations here on the benefits of headphone amps - including FiiO - I've been looking to add an amp to my homeoffice sound system.

Were I to have the good fortune of winning the K3 I committ to share my review.

3. Stereourbina
    In 2015 I met Fiio when I was looking for a good DAC at a low price and I came to this page for the review of the Fiio X1, without hesitation I bought it and that's why I fell in love with the brand. Then I bought the Fiio Q1 to use it with my cell phone, then the Fiio X5 II and the Fiio K1, and also the Taishan d03k. I'm definitely a Fiiolovers :k701smile::k701smile:

FiiO likes this.
  4. PhonoPhi
    I hardly need the K3.
    Just to tell my story of Fiio.

I first got Q1, simply saw it in the store and got it out if curiosity (given the price of ca. $50) and really enjoyed it.

Appreciating Fiio at this point, I acquired Fiio Q1-II, Fiio F5 (largely for a balanced connector, which Fiio was pushing/promoting at that point).

Then I got Fiio X1-II , Fiio F9 pro and Fiio FH1. At which point I lost Fiio, I think entirely. Fiio tries to go more sophisticated, as the strange rules (IMHO) for this competition and it does not work any more for me at all.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  5. Adu
    My first Fiio product was X5 DAP purchase back in 2016.

6. ElectroGeek007
    The E17 was my first FiiO product, I also have an X1 (1st gen). Good value products.

7. Galeonero
    Fiio I met him one day when I started to get into the audiophile world, looking for websites I found several people who recommended different products and Fiio was always mentioning in this forum, and I could not believe it was a price / quality brand. I remember watching a video of the SupraPixel YouTube channel commenting on the Fiio Q1 and was pleasantly surprised that such a small thing could have such a sound and be so versatile. One lately thinks that because it is worth 300 dollars more it is better than the one of 100 dollars, but that already changed.
    Then I cheered and bought the Fiio F9 PRO headphones, I do not regret anything and in fact I am impressed with its sound, quality of construction, quantity of accessories. I will always recommend it.

8. duyu
    I knew FiiO for a long time, before she entered into the DAP market. I still remember the day that FiiO cancelled the DAP project saying it’s a risky investment. We’re excited that in the end FiiO has restarted the project and produced X3. We are happy to see the growth of FiiO.

9. trellus
    After my initial FiiO purchase in Dec 2015 (FiiO E07K), I added two FiiO DAPs (X1 and M3), and then the E18 and then the K1, and most recently, the FiiO EX1. I’m a FiiO fan! :)

10. Bray90820
    I first heard about FIIo back in 2012. I was looking for an alternative to my android phone which did not sound to good. I had an iPod classes but other than iTunes ALAC it had little to no loseless support. I found out about the E12 and pretty much what a DAC was at that time from online searching and user reviews And never looked back. I now own a the E12, X3 First generation X5 first generation and the X5 third generation, I would like to upgrade from the E12. the E12 is using the now harder to find Mini USB while the K3 uses USB-C

11. GURASSON

12. GURASSON
    I was looking for a high fidelity music player when i started to linstening music like Yanni, Kitaro ecc... with a bit of searching i found the FiiO X3 and i bought it for me for Christmas 2014..i simply loved it..unfortunately i lost it few weeks ago..but I will get a new FiiO DAP for sure

13. sensenick
    My discovery of FIIO was three years ago. Since then I have my X1 and made me listen to music in another way :wink:

14. ebag
    I know Fiio from every audio/video site discussion.
    A lot of people will mention about fiio, because its performance over price is high.

15. Zachik
    FiiO has a special place in my heart:
    When I got into this audio hobby, the very first DAP that I bought, after a lot of research online, was the X3-II.
    This little DAP is still being used when I travel and do not want to carry my bigger and more expensive X5-III... :wink:

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last