FiiO Flagship Portable High-Fidelity Bluetooth Amplifier BTR5 is available now!
May 22, 2021 at 7:30 AM Post #77 of 117
I am in here with btr5 brought yesterday, which is really amazing.
Summer already here recommends me to wear earphones rather than full sized headphones which in my case is Audeze LCD-X.
Summer comes with btr5.

May 22, 2021 at 10:36 AM Post #78 of 117
I am in here with btr5 brought yesterday, which is really amazing.
Summer already here recommends me to wear earphones rather than full sized headphones which in my case is Audeze LCD-X.
Summer comes with btr5.
My thoughts exactly.

I adore my new summer combo: Mojo and FD5. :)
My work horse for business is BTR5 and FD1. :thumbsup:

May 26, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #80 of 117
I've been using the BTR5 happily for a while now. I recently got the FD5 to pair it with, and I wanted to see what happens if I EQ it a bit through the EQ build in the BTR5.
However, for some reason the BTR5 is way louder with the EQ off than with the EQ on, what could cause this? It's hard to EQ if the difference in volume is so huge between EQ on and off. I'm talking a volume difference if 7-10 steps on the BTR5.

May 26, 2021 at 2:28 PM Post #81 of 117
The BTR5, as supposed to do, sets a negative pre-gain while eq is in progress automatically, i think.
And, imo, that's a smart move bc people often didn't do that before using the eq to pump the frequencies, which ends in a miss.

But i'm not into eq that much, bc i like my headphones for what they are. :)

Oct 3, 2021 at 2:37 PM Post #85 of 117
Looking for some info on bluetooth aptx Low Latency use in movies. I really want to pull the trigger on the BTR5 but can’t seem to get any user experience on this particular matter? Something along the lines of stability of signal, volume levels ect. I’ll be transmitting the signal From TV, through a 1Mii B03 Pro transmitter/receiver and picking it up on the BTR5.

Oct 3, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #86 of 117
Will test it with my BTR5 and the Taotronics TT-BA09 connected via optical out of my LG tv.
But I've to say that the opt out of the LG runs through a splitter to feed the R28 and the TT-BA09 simultaneously.

This may affect the av delay in a bad way, but i'm not sure bout. :wink:

I'll try to connect them directly afterwards.

Oct 3, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #87 of 117
After a brief listening, using Amazon video and the regular Programm, there's no audible lack in the sync.
Tested with covering the BTR5 with my body and a 5 cm wall made of wood behind me additionally.

The distance between the transceiver and the BTR5 was at least ~ 5m.

Behind the wall and myself, there was a noticeable crackling, but not a consistant one.

But nonetheless, still impressed with the BTR5, or the pairing.

Maybe you'll get a different result depending on the transceiver.

Edit:
Even the difference between the R28 and the BTR5 is just 0.1 sec, I guess.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2021 at 4:08 PM Post #89 of 117
Sadly no.

Don't know if this'll shorten 1 circuit immediately.
I'd rather stay away from trying. :)

Oct 11, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #90 of 117
I just ordered a BTR5 2021 to carry in the car. I have 2 of the ES100 and I'm honestly a bit sick of how they charge and that unless I'm on the app, I don't seem to get any charge out of them. They also don't seem to charge very well when in use. (beside the fact they're on micro USB) Hopefully HiFiGo ships soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back