FiiO FH5 - Quad Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors || Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers
Jun 29, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #136 of 2,258
I'll have a full vid in a week or so but I already did a mini vid and like them a lot but with the screen off like all my other 3 bore hybrids

Chris - can you get the screen back on after removing? As long as I can get it off (and get it back on again), I can measure my pair. See how much difference there is.

Jun 29, 2018 at 9:06 AM Post #139 of 2,258
I'll have a full vid in a week or so but I already did a mini vid and like them a lot but with the screen off like all my other 3 bore hybrids

Just watched your vid and that's exactly what I wanted from the FH5, a upgrade (with grill removed..) on the FH1 which I love! Great mini vid and I look forward to the full vid.....

Jun 29, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #140 of 2,258
would you say sidegrade or upgrade compared to the IT03? will you include balanced performance in the long review?

Brooko can help with that. I do not have the iBasso but I think he does.

Just watched your vid and that's exactly what I wanted from the FH5, a upgrade (with grill removed..) on the FH1 which I love! Great mini vid and I look forward to the full vid.....

Thanks. I think the tuning is likely very appealing to the masses as it is. I was and am a big fan of FH1 and the bass is superb without any material in front of the tube. Impact, decay is spot on now. i will do a full vid with songs detailing my thoughts on mids and treb and stock compared to without mesh as i see it.
Just another opinion :)

Jun 29, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #141 of 2,258
Chris - can you get the screen back on after removing? As long as I can get it off (and get it back on again), I can measure my pair. See how much difference there is.

Yup put it back on a few times and hen tried putting on a tip and removing to see if it pulled off the screen but it stays put. Would love to see the graph :)

Jun 29, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #142 of 2,258
if the sales is good, we will. in fact, this color is decided by our user.

BTW, today FH5 launch Chinese market and the first batch should be sold out in 2 or 3 days, it is far more better than we expected. also it will launch other countries soon.

Which? Red or black?

If black versions are confirmed, I'm reluctantly waiting until those come out. :ksc75smile: Should look amazing!

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #148 of 2,258
By how many DB would you say the bass is elevated over F9 Pro ? This is the EQ settings I'm using with the F9 and it's perfect
iTbLGwh.png

Jun 29, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #150 of 2,258
You can wait your lifetime ´cus there will allways be something comming up in the future. Just wait another few days, weeks or years.... but thy won´t tell. And maybe its not that good when it comes out finaly..
Dude it's 10 days from Chinese to International releasing date, the first batch has been released in Japan already, and very soon there will be impressions and reviews, so whats yout problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back