Fiio FH1 as an upgrade?
Mar 23, 2018 at 6:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tarunalpha

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I already have IM50 and momentum iems. And I am using momentums as my daily driver for past one year because of lot of travelling.

Now I am looking for an upgrade over these.
Budget: 150 $
I listen to almost all kind of music and I prefer more vocal centric iems with decent amount of bass.

As per my requirement I have made few choices:
Fiio FH1 and Vmoda forza ( I know they are bass heavy)
Are they any worth?
Thanks.

Mar 23, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 5
I personally would look very hard at an iBasso IT01. In the price range you are in, I find it very, very difficult to beat the IT01, personally. I also prefer the F9 Pro over the FH1--it is cleaner and more detailed, IMO. Maybe read about these and see what you think. It is possible one could work for you.

Mar 24, 2018 at 1:36 AM Post #3 of 5
hi, thank you for your reply.

actually Ibasso IT01 is not available in my country. and also i have read in many reviews that F9 pros have piercing highs. is that true?

that why i was looking at FH1.

any other recommendation in this price range?

thanks

Mar 24, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #4 of 5
hi, thank you for your reply.

actually Ibasso IT01 is not available in my country. and also i have read in many reviews that F9 pros have piercing highs. is that true?

that why i was looking at FH1.

any other recommendation in this price range?

thanks
Sure. I like the 1More Triple Driver a lot. Maybe read about it and see what you think.It could work, too.

Mar 28, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #5 of 5
Hi, after lot of scrutinizing I pulled the trigger on F9 pro.

Got it today.
Definitely way more better sound than momentums iems and IM50. Loving the sound signature.

More than enough bass for my taste. As of now I found them very pleasing.

Only con I can think of right now is the quality of cable. It looks little cheap and fragile.

BIG thumbs upfor F9 pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back