FiiO Factory Tour 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #32 of 44
very nice 
beerchug.gif

Jun 28, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #33 of 44
Even if nowadays it shouldn't be needed to say anymore, the article demonstrates once again that China is steadily growing in every aspect.
Sometimes we, westerns, have a stereotyped and limited view of how fast China is improving.
Ten years ago they were mainly copying and making cheaper, now the local industries R&D their own products, care about the quality and the service and have the strategic vision.
Good article; well done Sir.

P.S.: my wife and I are happy Fiio customers.

Jun 29, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #35 of 44
Even if nowadays it shouldn't be needed to say anymore, the article demonstrates once again that China is steadily growing in every aspect.
Sometimes we, westerns, have a stereotyped and limited view of how fast China is improving.
Ten years ago they were mainly copying and making cheaper, now the local industries R&D their own products, care about the quality and the service and have the strategic vision.
Good article; well done Sir.

P.S.: my wife and I are happy Fiio customers.

i agree on that, but some independent manufactures still  have QC issues.

however there are two Chinese manufactures that really impressed me, and that's FiiO and Venture electronics.  

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #36 of 44
most electronics nowadays come from China, but usually the company exporting or even controlling the manufacturing is not Chinese.

FiiO makes good quality products, applies for licenses, and seems to take proper care of their employees. This is something you don't often see from Chinese companies outside of China.

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #37 of 44
most electronics nowadays come from China, but usually the company exporting or even controlling the manufacturing is not Chinese.

FiiO makes good quality products, applies for licenses, and seems to take proper care of their employees. This is something you don't often see from Chinese companies outside of China.

This is true as well, but as previous colonized we, westerns, did the same in the past.
But I made the point not to remark that there are things that still don't work, but to highlight the fast development of China which, like in the case of Fiio, brings together also improvements to the business approach.
To me it is a sign that the mentality is changing, and I can see it every day with my team of young engineers.

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #38 of 44
This is true as well, but as previous colonized we, westerns, did the same in the past.
But I made the point not to remark that there are things that still don't work, but to highlight the fast development of China which, like in the case of Fiio, brings together also improvements to the business approach.
To me it is a sign that the mentality is changing, and I can see it every day with my team of young engineers.

i meant it as a compliment to FiiO, and they are the change that shows the Chinese industry in a better light.

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:44 AM Post #39 of 44

i meant it as a compliment to FiiO, and they are the change that shows the Chinese industry in a better light.

Exactly.

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #40 of 44
It's cool getting to see where and how my X3ii was made!  Thanks for posting this.

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #41 of 44
Great thread and thanks for sharing. I have an X5 first gen (which I am selling to a family member) and an X7 which I truly love. So happy I found FiiO! Great company with great customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back