FiiO E9 Review
Nov 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #226 of 1,324

This. I had a rather difficult time removing the thing to the point I almost thought it just wasn't there and I was crazy. Then I got a corner and all was pretty and shiny.
k701smile.gif

Quote:
Its a plastic screen protector. You peel it off.
I had same problem. Peel off the plastic and its as it should be

Nov 23, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #228 of 1,324

Quote:
I buy mine here You can personalise them....

thanks!

Still a bit expensive for a piece of silicone/rubber. Still interested in a couple of FiiO's which I hope not to be 7 bucks each, plus 2.50 shipping to my country.
As long as they aren't yellow....:)

Nov 23, 2010 at 8:44 AM Post #229 of 1,324

Quote:
Wow, and I've been picking at it for like 20 minutes :p

Carry on then.......

Yea that front protective film is really hard to take off. We've asked FiiO to put a sticker on the film, or factory-pick one of the corners so that it's easier to remove. 

This is the number one most asked question we get from our E7 customers. Invariably, we get a message every couple of days from a customer who is angry that we have shipped an obviously used/damaged item.

Jack

Nov 24, 2010 at 5:59 AM Post #230 of 1,324
Well I've been a member here for oh....all of about 1 week. I've already shelled out for a set of RS1's with Silver Dragon re-cable (used off eday should be here in a week or so), and I'm also awaiting delivery of an E7 (should be here today) and an LOD off bogac, and am now even more tempted to get the E9 to compliment the set-up. I am contemplating the M-stage or pos a little dot mk3 so would love a good comparison review or some words from any rs1, m-stage, little dot, E9 owners? I'll be using my 225's with the E7 till the others arrive. Sorry to swamp the thread but I think it's relevant.

Damn me and my morbid fascination with audio headware!!!!

Nov 24, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #231 of 1,324
That's all part of the territory. Sorry for your wallet!

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #235 of 1,324
I've had my E9 since last Friday (yay Miccastore!) and it sounds great with my DT880/600s, K702s and LA2000s. My only complaints against it are the lack of color on dial (I did ghetto mod it, but still lol) and lack of cover for the docking port up top. I understand that it's meant to be used with an E7 sitting in there but it would have been nice to have something up top for those of us that aren't using an E7. It's going to be a pain dusting that thing. :p

All in all, an awesome product FiiO! I look forward to seeing what you make next. :)

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #236 of 1,324

Quote:
I've had my E9 since last Friday (yay Miccastore!) and it sounds great with my DT880/600s, K702s and LA2000s. My only complaints against it are the lack of color on dial (I did ghetto mod it, but still lol) and lack of cover for the docking port up top. I understand that it's meant to be used with an E7 sitting in there but it would have been nice to have something up top for those of us that aren't using an E7. It's going to be a pain dusting that thing. :p

All in all, an awesome product FiiO! I look forward to seeing what you make next. :)

The dock is not only for our E7, but will for our new model! so it is worth to keep the dock!

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 25, 2010 at 6:40 AM Post #239 of 1,324
Some good news guys, the E7/E9 combo I ordered from mp4nation on 8th november finally arrived at my local post office and its website says it already left for delivery, meaning I can look forward to receive it today. I'm so looking forward for it. I hope everything is working as its supposed to be and I really hope I don't have to return anything.

Overall, I'm actually very pleased with mp4nation's delivery service since it was free and it didn't take too long after all (the average shipping time when I buy things from international stores is around 20-25 days). I'll post again after opening the package and checking the gear.

By the way, happy thanksgiving day for all American head-fiers!

Nov 25, 2010 at 7:17 AM Post #240 of 1,324

Quote:
Yah, maybe we will release some information after 1 month!

You sure know how to tease man
tongue.gif

Come on with that info, just say we're all going to boycott it if we don't get to know someting now, lol.

Seriously; truly very curious about it, we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back