fiio e7 problems
Nov 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

impaledface

New Head-Fier
 I just got the fiio e7 with anticipation. Anyways I plug in any headphones I have and I only get sound from one ear. Although I don't have my lod for my ipod yet to try but in the computer I only get sound out of one ear and its fairly annoying. Just wondering if its my e7, headphones, computer, or something else. btw I have sennheiser hd 438 right know and I also tried other cheap headphones. Thanks for the consideration.

Nov 19, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #2 of 11
Try changing the USB CHG on/off via the menu. I had the same thing happen

when the E7 is on,
press  3rd button once- get to menu
 press the button again to change from on to off or off to on,
hope it helps

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM Post #6 of 11
Are you ensuring your headphones are inserted all the way into the jack? Sorry to ask the obvious but on my E7 all my jacks require that plugs are firmly inserted until it locks in. The other thing you could do is try the reset hole between both headphone jacks.

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #8 of 11
Actually the reset button I think was all i needed to do and put a set of cans in the other side and mess around with the position of how far the jack went in lol. I found it out by accident and know the music sounds better on my hd438. Cant wait for my lod to my ipod thanks for the help all of you

Jan 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
Actually the reset button I think was all i needed to do and put a set of cans in the other side and mess around with the position of how far the jack went in lol. I found it out by accident and know the music sounds better on my hd438. Cant wait for my lod to my ipod thanks for the help all of you

I'm glad you resolved your issue, but I just got the E7 today. Waited for it to charge, hours later and I hear sound just out of the left ear. This is FRUSTRATING and it definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth about this company already. I've read this has happened quite a few times to customers. I'm not looking forward to waiting another week of getting this resolved with a RMA process. I may just not use an amp altogether. This has been worthless and time consuming enough as it is.

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #11 of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back