Fiio e7 e11 or e17?
Nov 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mabus627

100+ Head-Fier
Looking for a dac/amp combo. I've seen ranting and raving aboit fiio products, but I've seen the same about most everything on here. I doubt ill he problems with it driving my 'phones them beng gradp sr80i, shrue srh440, and fischer audio dba-02 mk1.
That being said, if there's something I don't know about that's in a similar price range as the e17 (at least) id love to be in the know.

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Looking for a dac/amp combo. I've seen ranting and raving aboit fiio products, but I've seen the same about most everything on here. I doubt ill he problems with it driving my 'phones them beng gradp sr80i, shrue srh440, and fischer audio dba-02 mk1.
That being said, if there's something I don't know about that's in a similar price range as the e17 (at least) id love to be in the know.

Fiio E7 and E17 come with a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter).
The Fiio E11 does not have a DAC, but the headphone amplifier is slightly better then the E7 & E17.

What are you plugging the DAC/Amp/headphones into?

Nov 22, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #3 of 3
The dac I'll mostly be using from the USB on my comp, as while, I'll be using my Zune, and iPod, possibly my phone, as my portable sources.
The iPod, is a 160gb 7th gen, the Zune is an 80gb 2nd gen.

What are some comparable amp/dac combos for a similar price?
I know of the iBasso t3/4/5 and For a while I was looking at the iBasso d2+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back