Fiio e6 and nano 6th gen
Jan 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

WGkeon

New Head-Fier
Im pretty new to amps so i need some advice on the fiio e6, have been planning to get it for awhile.
Does it match well with nano 6th and iphone 4s and also with the addiem and Beyerdynamic DTX 71 iE?
Thanks in advance!

Jan 16, 2012 at 1:06 AM Post #2 of 4
it pairs well with anything. if you are a beginner this is a great product. however, if you can afford more and are thinking about real headphones later on. the E11 would be a better choice to have as it has great upgrade potential for your headphones so you won't feel limited by your amp. 

Be sure to buy an FiiO L9 or L3 (only these) LOD for your ipod for best results with an amp.

Jan 16, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
it pairs well with anything. if you are a beginner this is a great product. however, if you can afford more and are thinking about real headphones later on. the E11 would be a better choice to have as it has great upgrade potential for your headphones so you won't feel limited by your amp. 

Be sure to buy an FiiO L9 or L3 (only these) LOD for your ipod for best results with an amp.

Thanks! hmm, I have an ATH ES7, will the e11 work well with it?

Jan 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:

Thanks! hmm, I have an ATH ES7, will the e11 work well with it?

The specs seem to say that these are easy to drive. 100dB pressure with a regular sized 42mm neo magnet @ 32 Ohms seems to say it is decently drivable. The E11 should pair and drive these well; this is just from reasoning that the e11 drives HD650's (not perfectly 100%) and Beyer's 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back