Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 9, 2012 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Photogeo180

New Head-Fier
[size=medium]Selling my FiiO E10 in pristine condition, in original box (all included)[/size]

[size=medium]Bought it 2 months ago, and haven’t used it for more than 50 hours. [/size]
[size=medium]The reason I am selling it is that I upgraded very soon to a Centrance DacPort and a Benchmark DAC1 HDR, so I don’t use the FiiO anymore.[/size]

[size=medium]$60 + paypal fee + p&p     Local pickup in Manhattan also available.[/size]

[size=medium]Please check my feedback on ebay (Photogeo180):[/size]
[size=medium]http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=photogeo180&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true[/size]

[size=medium]Thank you[/size]

[size=medium]PS If interested I also sell my Beyerdynamic DT880 PRO / 250 OHM, like new condition, $200 + paypal fee + p&p. [/size]
[size=medium]Please check my other classified.[/size]

May 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #3 of 5

Photogeo180

New Head-Fier
I got many PMs asking about the shipping cost:
To my knowledge, the minimum shipping cost to the US is $5.35
USPS, priority mail, flat rate box, 2-3 working days
Thank you for your interest
happy_face1.gif

May 11, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #4 of 5

Photogeo180

New Head-Fier
[size=11.5pt]Many fellow head-fiers ask about the headphones jack. So here is the answer:[/size]

[size=11.5pt]No problems, no sounds, much less sensitive to bad laptops (my HP produces lots of static and electrical noise) compared to my other DACs/amplifiers[/size]
[size=11.5pt]With the FiiO I can listen to music and websurf or photoshop at the same time, which is not the case with my more expensive DACs that are much more sensitive about the quality of the signal.[/size]
[size=11.5pt]I used the line out (for my Audioengine speakers) and it's perfect. Never tried the coaxial though.[/size]
[size=11.5pt]However, keep in mind that the headphone jack of the E10s (even of the last generation like the one I have) does not have the quality and feeling of more expensive machines.[/size]
[size=11.5pt]This is my 2nd E10, I returned the first one 3 days after receipt cause I thought that it was defective because of the headphones jack and got this one which is exactly the same.[/size]
[size=11.5pt]In conclusion, FiiOs are and feel cheap (headphones jack-wise) but their sound is super and excellent value for the money.[/size]

May 11, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #5 of 5

Photogeo180

New Head-Fier
[size=11.5pt]Two fellow heaf-fiers based in Canada asked the same question so here is the answer about  shipping to Canada:[/size]

[size=11.5pt]The only cheap option to Canada is USPS First-Class Mail International Parcel and costs $4.90.[/size]
[size=11.5pt]Expected delivery varies by destination, and it might take more than the 6-10 business days needed for priority mail to Canada (which is around $12).[/size]

[size=11.5pt]The problem is that they don't offer extra services (tracking, insurance etc) apart from Certificate of mailing that costs $1.15.[/size]

[size=11.5pt]So if lost or stolen or damaged (though the metalic case of the FiiO is more than enough and I will pack it in a 3x6x8 box with plenty of protective paper) there will be no coverage for the buyer.[/size]

[size=11.5pt]In case the buyer is willing to take this risk I can pm/post a scan of the receipt and the certificate of mailing as well as a photo of the package before shipping.[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread