FIIO E10 problem?
May 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

FFab

New Head-Fier
Hi,
yasterdyay I bought a fiio e10 from amazon, but when i connect to usb of my pcs (laptop and desktop) and I touch it I can feel electricity. Is it normal or it is broken?
thank you.

May 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
Hi,
yasterdyay I bought a fiio e10 from amazon, but when i connect to usb of my pcs (laptop and desktop) and I touch it I can feel electricity. Is it normal or it is broken?
thank you.

Sounds like a problem to me, not sure what to do about it.

May 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Sounds like a problem to me, not sure what to do about it.

I have an update, i tried it on my laptop only using battery and in this situation i don't get elecricity, but when i use with wire i get electricity again. The strange thing is that i don't get electricity with my usb hard disk.
I  would like to know if it's only a problem of mine, because i don't wan't to call amazon if i'm not shure it's a fault of my fiio.

May 29, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #4 of 6
I do have the same problem but it still works greatly and beside that there is no other things wrong happen to my Fiio E10. I think this problem concerns of where region you live. I live in Asia where most of electronic devices use 220V and 2 pins connectors.

May 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
I have an update, i tried it on my laptop only using battery and in this situation i don't get elecricity, but when i use with wire i get electricity again. The strange thing is that i don't get electricity with my usb hard disk.
I  would like to know if it's only a problem of mine, because i don't wan't to call amazon if i'm not shure it's a fault of my fiio.

Email Fiio's tech support.
See what they have to say.

May 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I do have the same problem but it still works greatly and beside that there is no other things wrong happen to my Fiio E10. I think this problem concerns of where region you live. I live in Asia where most of electronic devices use 220V and 2 pins connectors.

Well, i live in Italy, here electronic device are 220V too but it's 3 pin (except for the laptop power supply). In my hopinion it's not well shielded, coz as i tol before my usb hard disk don't have this problem.
I will try to write to support as PurpleAngel said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back