FiiO E07k Problems
Mar 3, 2015 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

lscarl

New Head-Fier
I just simply can not get my E07K to boot without it being on a charger. When it's connected to the charger it boots up fine, and shows that it is full charge, but as soon as I unplug it, or turn off usb charging it dies and will not boot. I'm thinking it's the battery, but hopefully there's a quick fix or something? any ideas?

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #2 of 2
  I just simply can not get my E07K to boot without it being on a charger. When it's connected to the charger it boots up fine, and shows that it is full charge, but as soon as I unplug it, or turn off usb charging it dies and will not boot. I'm thinking it's the battery, but hopefully there's a quick fix or something? any ideas?

Hi, so sorry for the late reply. 
Your E07K can work normally now? Have you ever tried to contact your seller and ask for help?

For this case, yes, we thinks there may be something wrong with the E07K's battery. Are you capable to repair the electronic products? If you are, kindly send email to us (support@fiio.net), and we may provide the battery for you to change by yourself. Of course, we will also provide the related instruction to guide how to change the battery if you can use the soldering iron. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back