FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread
Jan 19, 2013 at 4:51 PM Post #436 of 1,676
Oh I see,

Then it is my bad. And, no I hadn't actually tried it, but I did find it confirmed from some forum other than this one, and I talked to a few folks around the web and at Geek Squad, and they also confirmed that what I said should work. I don't understand why people with the Note 2 and an amp want to buy two different OTG USBs instead of this one. While you would benefit from a 3 inch shorter in total cord length using a micro to usb and usb to mini, you'd save 50% doing it my way. Hmph, perhaps I should create thread, and save some folks a couple bucks.

Jan 19, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #437 of 1,676
Quote:
Hi Guys I Wanna Know Which Fiio Products Work.With The Ipad Camera Connection Kit

FiiO E7
FiiO E07K (from what has been reported)

E17 WILL ONLY WORK with external power adapter. This setup is much harder to get as you need other parts supplying power.

Jan 20, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #438 of 1,676
Quote:
Oh I see,

Then it is my bad. And, no I hadn't actually tried it, but I did find it confirmed from some forum other than this one, and I talked to a few folks around the web and at Geek Squad, and they also confirmed that what I said should work. I don't understand why people with the Note 2 and an amp want to buy two different OTG USBs instead of this one. While you would benefit from a 3 inch shorter in total cord length using a micro to usb and usb to mini, you'd save 50% doing it my way. Hmph, perhaps I should create thread, and save some folks a couple bucks.

I dont think this will work as you said. it is a Male to Female adapter. how can you plug it to the E07K?

Jan 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #439 of 1,676
Hello, I want to know more info about the e07k and the galaxy s3. From what i've understood is that it will work with the gs3 on android 4.1.2, but i wanted to know with what player and using what kernels and roms. Would anybody who has these working tell me their setup. thanks

Jan 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #440 of 1,676
Hi,

I just got the E07K It's amazing but the only problem I have is the screen. The refresh rate is really bad because I when I look at the screen it makes me a bit dizzy. When I shake around the screen it looks like 1,000 screen duplicated ... anyone think the screen is poor quality?

Jan 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #443 of 1,676
Got the andes plugged into my laptop, recognizes and sets up instantly in windows 8. This thing pumps new life into my JVC HA-RX700s =)
I gotta figure out why I am getting random choppyness though. Im sure its the computer. not the dac. 

Treble 6, Bass 10 for me. Gain 12

Jan 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #444 of 1,676
I misplaced my FiiO cable for my E07, I found two that look like they work for it. So what I need to know is does the FiiO cable have a ferrite bead on the end that plugs into the cable?

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #445 of 1,676
Quote:
Got the andes plugged into my laptop, recognizes and sets up instantly in windows 8. This thing pumps new life into my JVC HA-RX700s =)
I gotta figure out why I am getting random choppyness though. Im sure its the computer. not the dac. 

Treble 6, Bass 10 for me. Gain 12

what music player are you using?
Quote:
I misplaced my FiiO cable for my E07, I found two that look like they work for it. So what I need to know is does the FiiO cable have a ferrite bead on the end that plugs into the cable?

it would be best. But not required. It removes jitter and helps with EMI. 

What cable though. Power and USB cable? It would be best to have fermite. I don't think terrible stuff will happen. But of course it is all at your own risk. Everything is. 

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #446 of 1,676
Quote:
what music player are you using?
it would be best. But not required. It removes jitter and helps with EMI. 

What cable though. Power and USB cable? It would be best to have fermite. I don't think terrible stuff will happen. But of course it is all at your own risk. Everything is. 

I thought there was only one cable for the E07?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back