FiiO BTR3-The World' First Bluetooth Headphone Amplifier, SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC/HWA (LHDC)
May 23, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #1,276 of 1,870
I've had the BTR3 since Dec. and I've finally given up on it. The connectivity is absolutely terrible. If I'm outside I can have the phone literally 4' away from me with no obstruction and it struggles. Inside is better but even with my phone in my back pocket it cuts out. I've managed to live with it until today when I can't get it to function reliably at all. This is on an LGv30 and set to best connectivity in the settings.

Looking for suggestions for a replacement. This should never have been sold.
I have read that the bluetooth performance on the LGv30 is subpar. I had the LGv30 and had some issues myself with bluetooth earbuds disconnecting (while the Lgv30 was on my arm via sportsband) while I never had that issue with the iPhone XS. Hope this helps

May 23, 2019 at 5:43 PM Post #1,277 of 1,870
I have read that the bluetooth performance on the LGv30 is subpar. I had the LGv30 and had some issues myself with bluetooth earbuds disconnecting (while the Lgv30 was on my arm via sportsband) while I never had that issue with the iPhone XS. Hope this helps

Thanks. I discovered it was a combination of not the best BT performance on the LGv30..(the car always picks up my wife's iPhone over my LG even if she is 20' from the car and I am in the car)... And the other was LDAC. My retailer graciously exchanged my btr3 for the btr1k and the performance was much better than the btr3 even on most stable setting.

It's too bad that the BTR3 just couldn't work for me because of the three, the btr3, the BTR1K and the ES100, the BTR3 has the best sound imo..

Last edited:
May 25, 2019 at 2:30 AM Post #1,280 of 1,870
DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190-1.jpg

Even BT adapter can use some love from a leather case.

Last edited:
May 25, 2019 at 4:29 AM Post #1,282 of 1,870

Users who are viewing this thread

Back