FiiO’s Upgraded Bluetooth Amplifier BTR1K: Qualcomm QCC 3005 BT chip, BT 5.0 and aptX /aptX LL/AAC supported, RGB light, NFC pairing, Type C and USB DAC
Jan 3, 2018 at 12:47 PM Post #241 of 803
I solved with THIS

Yup, I use the BatON app as well. Funny thing is, it stops working with the BTR1 after a while, whereas it continues to work with my other bluetooth headphones. I think that I uninstalled and re-installed it once and got it working again for a bit.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #243 of 803
using my newly acquired BTR1 with a Fiio F3 when I am outside and a Grado S125e at home. I do pair that to my Nokia 8 having Oreo. However, I am unable to get BTR1 battery status in phone. Any idea how to enable it? I have seen that the BTR1 status is available only on some Android phones? Why? What is required ?
Dear friend,

For iPhone (iOS): You can view the power of the BTR1 in the Widget.
For Android phone: some mobile phone(for example: Xiaomi6, Xiaomi MIX ): You can view the battery bar icon from the status bar.

Or you may use some software recommended by other users.

Best regards

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Jan 5, 2018 at 6:09 PM Post #245 of 803
can we get a BTR"2" with the same internal and just a massive battery, in an iphone 5 sized body? and a slider to HOLD so no accident control in the pocket. pretty please!!!

Jan 6, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #246 of 803
Jan 6, 2018 at 9:40 PM Post #248 of 803
Jan 7, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #250 of 803
i was wondering if this would work as a car bluetooth device. I have an aux in and i would plug this via a short 2.5 mm cable and stream music from the phone. Any thoughts on streaming tidal or apple music with this?

Jan 7, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #251 of 803
8 hours battery life again... a bit short for my needs. Would prefer at least in the 12-16 hour range. This looks about the size of the Earstudio, and they managed to fit in a 350mAh battery for a claimed 14 hour runtime.

I'm pretty happy with the 8-ish I'm getting from my BTR1 (gets me through a work day!), but 14 would be pretty awesome. Perhaps the Earstudio outputs less power, and that is why they can get the longer runtime? I dunno--totally guessing; I have a hard time believing you'll get 14 in balanced. The BTR1 not offering that feature, I guess it's a moot point, anyway.

is it confirmed bluetooth 5.0 on the device?

No idea, sorry--just happened upon that link using le google. :)

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #252 of 803
i was wondering if this would work as a car bluetooth device. I have an aux in and i would plug this via a short 2.5 mm cable and stream music from the phone. Any thoughts on streaming tidal or apple music with this?

ive tested it as a bt receiver for car audio it works great, you would only need a handy micro usb around, in case batery dies. it is 3.5mm though.

I am just wondering when V2 of BTR will be released. just imagine it with BT 5.0 and AAC support :)

The BTR3 is V2 of the BTR1

Jan 7, 2018 at 8:36 PM Post #253 of 803
I'm pretty happy with the 8-ish I'm getting from my BTR1 (gets me through a work day!), but 14 would be pretty awesome. Perhaps the Earstudio outputs less power, and that is why they can get the longer runtime? I dunno--totally guessing; I have a hard time believing you'll get 14 in balanced. The BTR1 not offering that feature, I guess it's a moot point, anyway.
For me the benefit of longer battery life isn't hypothetical: my current BT headphones (Audio Technicas) are also rated for 8 hours runtime, and as I use them around the house, I somewhat regularly exceed that in a day of listening to music, podcasts, longer gaming or TV watching sessions.

As for the 14 hour runtime of the Earstudio, I believe it's just down to having a larger battery: 350mAh vs. 205mAh in the BTR1.

Jan 11, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #255 of 803
Hi.
I have a question. I am considering buying the BTR1 for using with Fiio F9 and Sennheiser Momentum, both with in-line remote. Will the in-line remotes work as usual? Or will it be override by the BTR1 remote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back