Fighters anyone?
May 28, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #61 of 69
Anybody playing Injustice in here? Been getting more into it. Maining Sinestro (Yellow person ftw) since I'm more of a zoning/footsie player, and I really like the creativity he has with the uses of his trait. Also some Aquaman in there, and Joker and Lex look pretty interesting if not exactly top tier.

Pretty good game. I didn't play much MK9 so the feel of it is still new to me, and I'm still struggling with some fundamentals (wakeup attack timing especially with lag, etc) but I kinda like the spacing and neutral game this game has.

Visually of course it kicks all sorts of behind but then NRS has that sort of thing down.

The netcode is the biggest bugbear, and with major studios finally figuring out how to do netcode (SC5 being a great example) there really is no excuse. Plus, playing on PSN is not exactly fun, the latency is even worse, the PS3 has input delay issues, and since I play a zoner I would estimate that about 1/3 of all opponents pull the cord on me in Ranked. And I'm pretty terrible at this game. Still the good games against the better people are worth it.

Dec 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #64 of 69
So now that the Xbox one has been out a but of time, who has been plying Killer Instinct?  i love the Sadira shenanigans and coukdvuse more practice if anyone wants to muck around.

Jan 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #65 of 69
  So now that the Xbox one has been out a but of time, who has been plying Killer Instinct?  i love the Sadira shenanigans and coukdvuse more practice if anyone wants to muck around.

I've been playing the SNES version haha...  Killer Instinct is not on 360?  Looks awesome

Sep 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #66 of 69
TTT2 really is some sort of holy grail of balance. How can you have about 60 characters in a game and still make it so balanced? How can you have over 100 moves per character and still have nothing broken?
You can't do that. But somehow they did.

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #67 of 69
  TTT2 really is some sort of holy grail of balance. How can you have about 60 characters in a game and still make it so balanced? How can you have over 100 moves per character and still have nothing broken?
You can't do that. But somehow they did.

I personally feel that the Street Fighter 4 series is better balanced.  TTT2 is fun don't get me wrong, its probably second most balanced fighter currently IMO.

Sep 16, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #69 of 69
All-time sworn fan of the MK series here. **** all that other anime ********.

MK9 was a real return to the roots and an absolute resurrection for the series. Especially since it came out right after the absolutely abysmal MK vs DC. I mean, really? REALLY? Whoever authorized that pile of junk to be released bearing the MK name, should be banished on a desert island.

MK X shapes up to be a pretty solid sequel, hopes are up for that one. Netherrealm already saw how people react to the game going back to its roots encompassing "violent, brutal fun", they shouldn't really make any more mistakes.

Huge thumbs up for MK X having a PC version released right alongside the console ones. I don't care about consoles at all, since I got a kickass PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back