1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Fidue Sirius A91

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by woye263s, Jan 30, 2017.
Trader History (21)
  1. woye263s
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    sold

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. praneethbm
    How would you compare the sound on these to your AKG K3003s?  I have the AKGs and looking for something to complement these in a more ergonomic design?

Thanks

3. woye263s

Sirius A91 is completely different from AKG K3003 in terms of sound characteristics. Compared to AKG k3003's transparent sound and amazing treble, Sirius A91 has punchy bass that does not overshadow already nice mids and considerably large sound stage. I would say Sirius A91 is for Jazz and Pop songs while K3003 is for classical/instrumental musics.

4. praneethbm
    That is exactly what I am looking for. So that I have two TOTL IEMs for a wide variety of genres. Will consider  a few things and PM you an offer. Thanks for your thoughts.

5. alexnishi
    Still available?

6. aidarin
    Write pls, if still in avilable.

7. woye263s
    It is already sold in last year. sorry for not getting back to you early. Check IMR R1 from their official website. They are offering 25% off for b-stock units with 1 year warranty. This unit has very comparable sound characteristic as Sirius A91 and B- Grade unit only costs 240 dollars with shipping. it takes around 10 days to reach the US from UK

8. aidarin
    Thank you for the help! Very interesting offer on IMR R1.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018