FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread
Jul 16, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #49 of 3,064
Hey guys fidue just sent me tje f.r graph of a83
It looks pretty good to me lol
Check this out

I would have thought the bass would be more boosted than that, I know for sure that it is certainly not 'neutral' or flat level...

Agreed with you on the slight upper mid spike, using Comply TS foam helps eliminate the spike

Jul 16, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #52 of 3,064
I agree with you mochill. the most stunning looking IEM i've seen so far, based on my preference of course. if the incoming reviews are favorable regarding sonic performance, i'll find it hard to resist getting a pair =/

Jul 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #54 of 3,064
Hi all, just finished my review of these beasties over on my blog.

Spending more focused time with these (and understanding what they're really about) has really opened my eyes. These are some really special IEMs!!

Here's the link if you're interested: http://passionforsound.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/fidue-a83/

Jul 18, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #58 of 3,064

The cable is SPC, and hands down, IMHO the best standard cable on universal IEM's that have come across me by a loooooong miles...

It's think, feels indestructible, yet at the same time is soft, and almost tangle free...really top class...

Yeah, it's awesome isn't it!?

I wish I could try it on my Shures, but the locking tab won't fit the Shures.

Jul 18, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #60 of 3,064

Yeah, it's awesome isn't it!?

I wish I could try it on my Shures, but the locking tab won't fit the Shures.

Strange, Fidue said the cable can be interchanged with any cables with Shure connector

But yeah, just an awesome, first class cable...

Yeah, won't fit on the Audioflys either. They have their own twist and lock mechanism thing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back