FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread
Jul 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #33 of 3,064
Hey another Korean! I have tried the monsters tip as well, both gel and foam and unfortunately do not work too well for me :frowning2:

[/quote]
Hey jonyoo. This is dudss' from "doctor headphone
I already have a full review on A83' unfortunately can not put it here due to it's all typed in korean.
I asked fidue about the frecuency response graph of a83' and this is what they applied'

Hi. Im mike from south korea' and I just recieved your new product A83 a few days ago and i really love it.

I really think that you made a great stuff that even can compare to K3003.
However' i d like to see the frequency response graph of a83.
I guess that its sound signature is between the flat shape and v-shape if I am right.

So if there's any chance' please send me an email with the F.r graph or tell me if there are any deeps or peeks on between 1000 -15k.
And i ll also attached the the frequency response graph of a83 that I drew while i was listening a83' and if that is close enough to the original response' please tell me .

Hi, Mike,

First of all, thank you for your support to our product.

And thank you for your email.  Checked with our engineer, you graph is similar to our A83 graph, however, the low frequency is a little higher than A83, ours is more “flat” than yours.

Hope you are enjoying our products!

Regards,
Michael Lin
Business Development Director

Jul 16, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #34 of 3,064
Hey another Korean! I have tried the monsters tip as well, both gel and foam and unfortunately do not work too well for me
frown.gif
Hey jonyoo. This is dudss' from "doctor headphone
I already have a full review on A83' unfortunately can not put it here due to it's all typed in korean.
I asked fidue about the frecuency response graph of a83' and this is what they applied'

Hi. Im mike from south korea' and I just recieved your new product A83 a few days ago and i really love it.

I really think that you made a great stuff that even can compare to K3003.
However' i d like to see the frequency response graph of a83.
I guess that its sound signature is between the flat shape and v-shape if I am right.

So if there's any chance' please send me an email with the F.r graph or tell me if there are any deeps or peeks on between 1000 -15k.
And i ll also attached the the frequency response graph of a83 that I drew while i was listening a83' and if that is close enough to the original response' please tell me .

Hi, Mike,

First of all, thank you for your support to our product.

And thank you for your email.  Checked with our engineer, you graph is similar to our A83 graph, however, the low frequency is a little higher than A83, ours is more “flat” than yours.

Hope you are enjoying our products!

Regards,
Michael Lin
Business Development Director[/quote]

Oh hey dudss! Cool! I've seen you around a lot on DRHP. I was going to write a review too but been busy cause of work.
I thought the spike was between 7kHz and 9kHz and looking at the graph looks like it's somewhere about 9.

Jul 16, 2014 at 2:51 AM Post #38 of 3,064
I think I was expecting a warmer sound initially because it's a hybrid, but it seems FIDUE created a wonderfully neutral IEM with accurate bass (ie not losing bass to sound analytical and detailed). Now that I've adjusted my expectations they're really growing on me.

Oh, and Comply tips are no good for me with these as they squish over too much and muffle the sound, but that's my ears' fault, not the A83.

Jul 16, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #39 of 3,064

Think of it as DN2k with bass and slightly thicker mids - that's probably the simplest way to describe the sound

Now why did you have to say that as that's pretty much just all of the improvements I wanted minus a touch of treble extension and a tad more instrument separation . Plus then there the benefit of the over ear fit and detachable cable. Are the mids just as clear and in line with the rest of the sound signature. 

Jul 16, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #40 of 3,064
Here's simple review about a83 based on my full review which typed in korean ㅡ..ㅡ

Bass is very neutral / has normal speed, good texture and clarity/ not basshead' but has enough volume/ ok amount of punch.

Mid is detaied, airy, clean, transparent/ clear and they sound very natural vocals/ not very forward' but sitting on right position it has to be/little hissing sound from vocal (s,z....) because of a little peak somewhere between 5-7k/
gorgeous texture of any guitar, mid frequency drum-line etc/

High is little bright / wonderful detail and extend as good as any of my other IEM's but they're still very smooth and non fatiguing/ Snares, cymbals, everything sounds so crisp,clear like real

Soundstage is normal/ not wide ,not narrow/

Comfort/ good

* The overall presentation is so clear; so detailed, and neutral.
Nothing fency like k3003i, H300 and etc....but!!! It is more like reference sound of all the Hybrid iems.

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #42 of 3,064
Thanks for all the info sounds about right now your talking to a former bass head however I find the bass on the Dunu 2000 just find great sub bass and texture would you amount the same to the A83 ? As I know some people have described the 2000's as bass being very neutral, having normal speed,good texture and clarity but lacks punch .

Jul 16, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #43 of 3,064
Thanks for all the info sounds about right now your talking to a former bass head however I find the bass on the Dunu 2000 just find great sub bass and texture would you amount the same to the A83 ? As I know some people have described the 2000's as bass being very neutral, having normal speed,good texture and clarity but lacks punch .
[/quotes

Well i think a83 is bassier than dn2000. Not much, just little more

Bass Volume:
Dn2000 < a83 < h300=k3003 < h3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back