FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread
Dec 3, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #2,733 of 3,064
  North or South?

I would have a very difficult time believing that he somehow moved to North Korea. More importantly, it would be difficult to find a reason to WANT to move there in the first place.

Dec 3, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #2,734 of 3,064

I would have a very difficult time believing that he somehow moved to North Korea. More importantly, it would be difficult to find a reason to WANT to move there in the first place.

Look, some people like the essentially martial law lifestyle alright?
blink.gif

Dec 4, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #2,740 of 3,064
That fat b@$t@rd says that he has many many international pals who would like to work and live in NK. By many I mean like... 10k morons. There are significantly less people who would prefer to live in NK vs watching the Gangnam Style music video.

My crappy-ass video review of the Superlux HD668B has more views than he has international morons. Which is pretty sad.....in terms of the fact that it's not a large number to boast about and the fact that out of the several billions of people in the world not living in NK, only 10k want to move there. Also worth noting is that the number of people who currently live in NK and don't want to live there anymore probably outnumber his pals that want to move there
tongue.gif

Dec 4, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #2,741 of 3,064

My crappy-ass video review of the Superlux HD668B has more views than he has international morons. Which is pretty sad.....in terms of the fact that it's not a large number to boast about and the fact that out of the several billions of people in the world not living in NK, only 10k want to move there. Also worth noting is that the number of people who currently live in NK and don't want to live there anymore probably outnumber his pals that want to move there
tongue.gif

There is a saying here in Korea, "3rd generation is the weakest link". Kim Jong Un is the very epitome of this statement. Look at the way he plays the leader. His grandfather was actually pretty good at controlling the people and brainwashing them. Technology wasn't what it is today and that made it possible to control all the information going in and out of the country. Also, SK wasn't much better off so there was plenty of room for propaganda and false promises. 2nd generation Kim Jong Il had some problems. His regime had to implement lots of public executions, especially dealing with religion and the emergence of underground markets. But he never executed family members or top brass in his inner circles. Kim Jong Un is just riding out the images of his father and grandfather, particularly the latter. He wants to be seen as a sort of reincarnate of his grandfather. That fat slob. He's a psychopath. So far he's killed of top generals and family members, as well as hold mass public executions. His biggest disadvantage is the inability to control information entering NK. Chinese smuggle in all sorts of SK pop culture and media into NK, as well as cellular phones and other electronics. NK people are starting to realize that life is indeed better beyond NK. They're people with sense. 

The fat spanish dude? not so much. He's running the other way. There is an American GI who defected some 50 years ago to NK. I'm pretty sure he was a moron as well. 

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #2,744 of 3,064
So the new cable came, I can confirm it increases comfort levels because the ear hoops are basically light-weight clear silicon tubing, the housing can now rotate which provide the correct angle to my ear canal, comfort has increased from decent to great. No cutting out or problems to mention. As for the sound I feel it sounds cleaner, more effortless like a touch of the grain has been removed from the mid-range. Its especially great sounding with DX80 and the Tralucent Amp I have here.

^ If you look close at the grill inside the blue shell I have no idea why its changing yellow and fading like that. its definitely not earwax.

Possibly the extreme clarity destroying the factory coating off the grills.

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:51 AM Post #2,745 of 3,064
So the new cable came, I can confirm it increases comfort levels because the ear hoops are basically light-weight clear silicon tubing, the housing can now rotate which provide the correct angle to my ear canal, comfort has increased from decent to great. No cutting out or problems to mention. As for the sound I feel it sounds cleaner, more effortless like a touch of the grain has been removed from the mid-range. Its especially great sounding with DX80 and the Tralucent Amp I have here.

^ If you look close at the grill inside the blue shell I have no idea why its changing yellow and fading like that. its definitely not earwax.

Possibly the extreme clarity destroying the factory coating off the grills.

How much did u pay for it?

Im thinking of changing my cable as im so frustated with the missing sound when turn my head to a certain angle

P.s. Youre not the only who get That yellowing grill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back