Fidelity Audio Monthly Give Away!
Aug 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Rick

Member of the Trade: Warren Audio
(formerly Fidelity Audio)
[size=large]Fidelity Audio has chosen to give back to the Head-Fi community![/size]

On the first of each and every month, we will be drawing names from our list of newsletter subscribers, and giving away free stuff!

To kick it off, on September 1, 2009, we will be drawing names for two 1 meter Enthusiast Series RCA cables. As well, we will have five runner up prizes consisting of $50 gift certificates for our web store[size=xx-small]*[/size].

layout2.jpg

To get in on the action, simply follow this link, register an account, and sign up for our newsletter!

Check back on this thread each and every month for updates on who the winners are, and what's being given away the on the next draw date!

[size=xx-small]*Limited to one account per household permitted to be entered into the draw[/size]

***UPDATE***

The two cable winners have been drawn. Due to privacy reasons, unless they state so in the forums, I cannot reveal their names as I do not know their head-fi aliases. So if you win, please state so in the thread.

As for runner ups:

Fidelity Audio has just given away $2950.00 to all the newsletter subscribers. Every last newsletter subscriber received a $50.00 gift certificate. Congratulations! And thank you for supporting head-fi by supporting the sponsors that support head-fi!

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #2 of 20
Sweet!
Really nice of you to give a monthly cable to a member of the community.
smile.gif

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #3 of 20
how are you going to be able to tell if they were a member/who they are? I signed up for it, but you would never know that it was me from the information entered.

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The whole site is down not just the registration.

Yes I know, that was only for an hour though. fixed it immediately, we switched to a new web host today, and that was the transition time when the DNS updated.

Aug 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #8 of 20
Oh wow, I don't think I've ever won any sort of raffle or lottery before! After having a guy rear end me on the freeway, then attempt to run me over as I tried to get his information... I guess this is a bit of good news to end the night. =)

Thanks for the generous gift.

I haven't gone through the checkout process yet, but is the winner paying for shipping?

Aug 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM Post #11 of 20
I also got a very interesting email this morning, the first 2 words of " You Won " immediately caught my eye, so much so i nearly choked on my mug of tea.
eek.gif

Just want to say a BIG thankyou to Rick and everyone else at Fidelity Audio for organizing this great competition, winning one of your fantastic cables has really made my weekend.

I'm going to pop over to the site now and pick something nice
biggrin.gif

Damian

Aug 30, 2009 at 11:32 AM Post #12 of 20
Congratulations, Lisnalee!

Also, there were 3 email addresses on the list that did not receive their $50 gift certificates due to their email server rejecting mine. If you were subscribed to the newsletter, and did not receive a gift certificate, please contact me, telling me your email address that you registered your account with, and if its one of the 3, I'll give you your gift certificate via head-fi PM.

Aug 30, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes I know, that was only for an hour though. fixed it immediately, we switched to a new web host today, and that was the transition time when the DNS updated.

Thank you for the gift certificate and the fact it wasn't just me but all those who registered and weren't the lucky winners.
normal_smile .gif

Aug 30, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #15 of 20
Specto: your choice, however I will be doing giveaways at the beginning of every month, so your really the only one missing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back