Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jun 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #617 of 6,413
Yes, it is quite a gem. It never ceases to amaze me each and every time I wear them. The AS-2's are ridiculously beastly in all respects. I was asked by Dale as well to let him know of any flaws I have found. Aside from the new-found urge to have all my music in as high quality as possible, I have yet to find anything that is a deal breaker. I have noticed some hiss with direct sources. Nothing that would make it unusable, just something present when no music is on. That's the only reason besides seeing it in there that you would be able to tell that a BA was in this IEM. 
Quote:
After all that.. I was pretty surprised to be unable to find even a small flaw.  Yes, I think it's a near perfect IEM.  There will always be disagreements over a phone's sound signature & if it suits ones taste, but the technical accomplishments & sheer immersiveness are undeniably one-of-a-kind.

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #618 of 6,413
Demet! And I thought I'll be stopping with my ASG1de
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the impressions FlySweep. I really like the part where you said:
Quote:
Think DBA-02 & CK10 level clarity, detail, resolution, texturing, and speed.. but with better note weight.

Really got this dog's attention
biggrin.gif

Another pair of Aurisonics wouldn't hurt Mr Wallet I guess?
tongue.gif

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #620 of 6,413
Quote:
Demet! And I thought I'll be stopping with my ASG1de
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the impressions FlySweep. I really like the part where you said:

Really got this dog's attention
biggrin.gif

Another pair of Aurisonics wouldn't hurt Mr Wallet I guess?
tongue.gif

I'm not sure 'bout your Mr Wallet, but mine isn't just shivering in fear, it dropped dead. It's quite obvious where the price range of these will probably be...

Jun 4, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #623 of 6,413
Kinda glad I'm going in reverse and probably gonna pick up the AS-1's at some point. Much less speculation of price for an already released product. Be patient people, it'll come and some may be happy, some my be unhappy, but then you'll hear them and you won't give a crap about price, just want to know where the dotted line is for your credit card receipt. (Not saying they will be expensive, just be patient people, it's worth the wait)
Quote:
Half of K3003 is fine by me
biggrin.gif

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #624 of 6,413
Jun 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #628 of 6,413
Anyone inquire about reshelling an ASG-1 or ASG-2 (eventually) into customs by Aurisonics?

Jun 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #630 of 6,413
Quote:

I'm curious about this too.

Additionally, I had my girlfriend try out the ASG-1 (1.2) yesterday and she said she would fight me for them haha. I agreed to give them to her once I get my hands on the AS-2 
biggrin.gif

Haha that's sweet! I'm sure if it wasn't for the news of the AS-2 you would be like Golem from Lord of the Rings going "my precioussss..." I know I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back