Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jun 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #586 of 6,413
Here's hoping for another . Head-fi group deal.
wink.gif
  My ASG-1 is ready for the make over. Skipping on the rev. 1.2 for the 2! Can't wait!

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #588 of 6,413
Quote:

+ 1 + early adapt upgrade deal pleasssssse
tongue_smile.gif

Please do remember this is a business and it needs to make money. That is my rational self. Emotional says "I'm near broke, I have an unsteady income, I want to review them, if it can be cheaper, I would love it."

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #591 of 6,413
Quote:
So are we going to be able to trade up our ASG1's for the ASG2's? I thought I read that that was not going to be an option as the shell was going to be different on the ASG2.

Either way i think is to be confirmed.

This is all so exciting and i am pretty envious of all you prototype testers :wink:

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #593 of 6,413
Quote:
Well I hope since I bought one of the first pairs of the ASG1 (on Head-fi anyway) I will be able to be one of the first to get the ASG2!
tongue.gif

I know, so was i. So many people have jumped on since they hit head-fi! I was one of the only people though to be blown away by the rev 1.1 and still am.

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #594 of 6,413
Quote:
I know, so was i. So many people have jumped on since they hit head-fi! I was one of the only people though to be blown away by the rev 1.1 and still am.

Agreed, I had a very difficult time deciding on whether or not I would send mine in for rev1.2. Now that my brain adjusted to the forward mids, I dont think I can ever go back to a V shaped sig, or any sig where the mids are the least bit recessed.

Jun 3, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #595 of 6,413
Quote:
Agreed, I had a very difficult time deciding on whether or not I would send mine in for rev1.2. Now that my brain adjusted to the forward mids, I dont think I can ever go back to a V shaped sig, or any sig where the mids are the least bit recessed.

Yeh the TF10 mids sounded horrible when a/bing. Thats why i have never gone up to 1.2. However because i have found new love with my EX1000s, will be keeping these as my main isolating earphones, after i get the filter material i have coming, if i have positive results i will send them in i think just so i stay up to dat and can update my review etc.

Also i want to be able to recommend them because they are so freaking awesome!

Jun 3, 2012 at 6:06 PM Post #596 of 6,413
Quote:
Here's hoping for another . Head-fi group deal.
wink.gif
  My ASG-1 is ready for the make over. Skipping on the rev. 1.2 for the 2! Can't wait!

Quote:
So are we going to be able to trade up our ASG1's for the ASG2's? I thought I read that that was not going to be an option as the shell was going to be different on the ASG2.

[size=medium]  We do have an AS-2 custom coming out in May-June that will contain a 15mm/10mm dual dynamic driver setup. It is currently still in testing and a handful of individuals have them and have been testing them extensively daily. They will initially go out to our pro-musician market then will be available to the public. The combination is done differently than one might expect. I listen to mine daily and they never cease to amaze me how airy and detailed they are with great warmth and awesome sub lows.  We truly look forward to having them in your ears as soon as the time is right.[/size]

[size=medium]That being said, we will offer a group buy for head-fi to allow people to sign up and pre-purchase them at a discounted group rate. Details will follow at the proper time.[/size]
[size=medium]People who purchased the AS-1 series may also take advantage of the upgradeability and purchase the upgrade if they want it when they are available.[/size]

Jun 3, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #597 of 6,413
Quote:

[size=medium]  We do have an AS-2 custom coming out in May-June that will contain a 15mm/10mm dual dynamic driver setup. It is currently still in testing and a handful of individuals have them and have been testing them extensively daily. They will initially go out to our pro-musician market then will be available to the public. The combination is done differently than one might expect. I listen to mine daily and they never cease to amaze me how airy and detailed they are with great warmth and awesome sub lows.  We truly look forward to having them in your ears as soon as the time is right.[/size]

[size=medium]That being said, we will offer a group buy for head-fi to allow people to sign up and pre-purchase them at a discounted group rate. Details will follow at the proper time.[/size]
[size=medium]People who purchased the AS-1 series may also take advantage of the upgradeability and purchase the upgrade if they want it when they are available.[/size]

Well it is old info so it may not be the same

Jun 4, 2012 at 2:27 AM Post #599 of 6,413
I asked Dale about the upgrade from ASG-1 to ASG-2, he said that the ASG-2 will use the same shell as the ASG-1.
Personally, I think it needs a larger shell than the ASG-1. Though I haven't seen a BA driver in real life, so it may actually fit the ASG-1 shell.

Jun 4, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #600 of 6,413
I asked Dale about the upgrade from ASG-1 to ASG-2, he said that the ASG-2 will use the same shell as the ASG-1.
Personally, I think it needs a larger shell than the ASG-1. Though I haven't seen a BA driver in real life, so it may actually fit the ASG-1 shell.

It'll fit..

Trust me... haha.

wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back