Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Feb 19, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #4,696 of 6,413
Still waiting for my Forte's - strange there is not one review of them anywhere - makes me nervous. 
confused.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #4,700 of 6,413
DHL have just made my weekend and delivered some shiny 2.5s four days early. I know what I'll be listening to this weekend!

Feb 19, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #4,703 of 6,413
  PM me if you got them from us, I can get some tracking info to you (perhaps not until Monday if you're in Oz and have gone to bed now)..

Sorry mate - did not order from you - missed those huge discounts you were offering. Moving house so had to delay the shipment due to the PayPal rule about shipping to confirmed addresses.

Will keep a closer eye on your specials though.

beerchug.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #4,705 of 6,413
Another ASG 1.5 from Hifi on the way to Oz after getting the 2.5 from them. Can hardly wait for more of that sweet bass.

The Kicker looks mighty tempting too.

Kicker is $299.00 @ A2A ATM with free express shipping.

https://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/product/aurisonics-kicker-in-ear-headphone

Harmony, Forte, Kicker and Eva all on special atm.

I try to go local when prices are competitive which is rare mind you in Oz for warranty piece of mind.

Mind you those 2.5's from HiFi are tempting.

Feb 20, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #4,707 of 6,413
I was tossing up between the 1.5 and the Kicker but the 14.2mm driver swung the vote in the 1.5 favour. It might be the last time we have access to that bass monster.

I'm not yet convinced that the bigger the dynamic driver the bigger the bass however there is no doubting the reputation of that particular driver.

I guess there will be no decent review on the Harmony Forte as it's basically EOL and replaced by the re-tuned Fender equivalent.

The price of the Forte on Hifiheadphones with express is $737.00 AUD!! I paid $450.00 AUD so I'm hoping I got a bargain.

Feb 20, 2016 at 1:11 AM Post #4,710 of 6,413
It's been awhile, but from when I've auditioned the bravo lineup there was a certain something about the forte that made me choose the harmony over it, but it's probably all relative anyway. I would definitely be interested to read more detailed descriptions of the forte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back